i cant use my microsoft saldo?

Discus and support i cant use my microsoft saldo? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why cant i used my microsoft saldo i bought a 15 euro microsoft card but i cant use my saldo pls help me 24485278-100b-4fec-8dc0-8fe739f280d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by timo mu, Sep 16, 2021.

1. timo mu
    timo mu Guest

why cant i used my microsoft saldo i bought a 15 euro microsoft card but i cant use my saldo pls help me

:)

timo mu, Sep 16, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

if it refers to the registration, a form of payment must be registered in your account to make the purchase, in this way what will be used for payment is the balance, but the credit card is a guarantee for possible future renewals, being necessary the registration of the payment method.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello there,

Would you please provide more information,

What are you trying to purchase, do you see any error code or message?
  4. WPAK Win User

cant use my microsoft money

@NUBECRAFTGAMING

Please be aware that this is an old thread. To ensure the best support it's best to create a new thread specific for your own issue.
  5. BlaZe Neon x Win User

Same for me :( trying to buy fifa points
  6. busty9 Win User

I tried renting movies and it wont let me and I cant play games on live at all :( it sux
Thema:

1. i cant use my microsoft saldo? - Similar Threads - cant microsoft saldo

2. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.: Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password...
  3. Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?: Hi there, I'm just wondering why i cant add the games i bought through the MS store on PC to the xbox app on PC so i can track my achievements and what not. It seems ridiculous that this is not...
  4. I recently migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and cant play multiplayer: I migrated my minecraft account to microsoft, and so when i open minecraft i cant play multiplayer because it says its disabled, and i dont have any ideas how to enable it...
  5. Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.: It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game. The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats way small for the size of the game. I tink...
  6. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  7. We Cant PRoccess Your Payment Contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Cant PRoccess Your Payment Contact Microsoft support: why is it so complicated to purchase one thing from the store like i cant even get a hold of the support system to get help with this 041aa120-7d92-44c4-b937-94d35700b7a2
  8. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I'm currently trying to play minecraft, and I keep getting that notification. I've tried searching for the windows 10 online safety settings, but for whatever reason it's only giving me the xbox...
  9. Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online: Changed the main alias of my Microsoft account, and although it said it could pass until 48 hours to sync the change in all the services, it's been 4 days and still neither can play online nor...
  10. Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hi, I've been playing Minecraft on my switch and I connected my Microsoft account to it, and I actually was able to join servers but now it doesn't let me. I think it was because I signed out. But...