I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

Discus and support I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astrophlame, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Astrophlame
    Astrophlame Guest

I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk.

:)

Astrophlame, Sep 16, 2020
  2. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  3. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
  4. Reaper1992 Win User

I heard mine craft is coming to XBOX 360

There will be texture packs and skins but im not sure of the mods i saw it on the minecraft forum.
  5. themann2488 Win User

is the modding legal or can you ask microsoft or mojang for permission?

[quote user="baggadaboom37"]

i really want there to be mods,texture packs and skins available for download from pc to xbox or just downloading it off xbox, i looked up can you download minecraft xbox 360 edition legally and someone said that he/she got it legally.

[/quote]

This is so confusing but ill give it a shot No you can't mod in any way shape or form. You can buy skin packs from the marketplace, they have talked about making texture packs but nothing is set in place as of now. I really didn't get the
    last part of your post at all, can you buy minecraft? yes... you can buy minecraft legally from the marketplace...
  6. Devidein Win User

Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

There is nothing of this file there to delete. Cleared my cache, deleted the market data and started that over, put it on a direct line to the net. And it still will not download that Texture pack. I can download everything else skins, other texture packs
    just fine.
Thema:

1. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place - Similar Threads - can't minecraft texture

2. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!: I recently (like VERY recently) bought Minecraft from the Microsoft store. At first, I didn't try to sign in. I played in a world, trying to handle the controls since I'm brand new to PC gaming,...
  3. can't log into Minecraft on computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    can't log into Minecraft on computer?: i purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, and I am trying to play it on my computer but on Mojang it wont let me login and says incorrect email/password, yet on my microsoft it is working and...
  4. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  5. I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

in XboX Insiders
    I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.: The game has lots of bugs (closing every now and then, baby animals don't have heads, some items disapear and all horses are gone), so I decided to leave beta program. The problem is, the game has...
  6. Can't Play With Friends on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play With Friends on Minecraft Bedrock: My friend and I have experiencing trouble on Bedrock Edition. We used to be able to play together with no issues but one day he wasn't able to join my world. The game says, "Unable to Connect to...
  7. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  8. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  9. Can't reset password to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reset password to Minecraft: Hi, I can't reset the password on my son's Minecraft account. We've tried everything, but it seems like that either the email has been changed, or there is something blocking the email being sent...
  10. Can't log in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in Minecraft Dungeons: Hey guys, I looked everywhere on the internet and didn't find a thing so I'm here to see if I can get some help. I bought gamepass and tried to launch the game (I'm at PC), but when I try to log...