I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

Discus and support I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Soy Farcandel, May 21, 2020.

1. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller. I can only press B button to stop streaming.

I disconnect the control from the phone and reconnect it to my Xbox, so I play on my android phone, but it is annoying. I have to constantly go back to my room to pair my controller to the console. I just want to connect it to my phone and start playing.
    My control has the latest software update, I don't know what is happening.

I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App [​IMG]

:)

Soy Farcandel, May 21, 2020
  2. insidemanxone Win User

Ciao @Soy Farcandel Confermi che hai accesso a xcloud? Se no, credo che questo accada giocando con la modalit di streaming in locale.
    Mentre su xcloud puoi allontanarti dalla console e giocare in totale libert , con lo streaming in locale è necessario che tu rimanga vicino il tuo router/xbox.
  3. PaulS666 Win User

Hi,

I have been using the Elite Series 2 controller with the game streaming preview, and I have not experienced this problem. Does it only happen when you try to play one particular game, or is it every time with every game. Also, Have you tried uninstalling
    and then reinstalling the app?
  4. BryceLarsen Win User

I have the exact same problem. Use to stream on my phone with connected controller all the time but now controller won't work except pressing B button to stop streaming.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
Thema:

1. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App - Similar Threads - can't controller Game

2. I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).: Hello. I'm on the add device page https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.xbox.com When I enter the serial number, a message pops up saying this serial number was not recognized What...
  3. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store: So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia...
  4. Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...: I am trying to log a warranty repair for the above. When I go to add the device, select Xbox or Xbox Accessory, then Accessory. I enter the serial not (the long number under the bar code in the...
  5. Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?: I order a customized controller for xbox one x on Tuesday morning. I notice there was color problem on my D-pad I called and tried to see if they can change it before they ship it out but I was...
  6. Can't set parental controls on child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't set parental controls on child account: I have 4 accounts in my family group. One is me and 3 child accounts. 2 of the child accounts are fine, the third is always in a state of "Something went wrong - try again in a little while" in...
  7. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  8. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  9. Games can't detect the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games can't detect the controller: I have a problem with the controller, when I change the batteries or turn on (after minutes of no use), sometimes the games while I'm playing don't recognize the controller but I can go and move...
  10. Can't use wireless Controller to play game, after using wired controller on console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use wireless Controller to play game, after using wired controller on console.: I've been playing a lot of Dragon Age Inquisition lately. My buddy came over and we decided to play some Hale:MCC. I used my wireless and wired controllers while he was over. For some reason,...