I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point.

Discus and support I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've tried power cycling it, I've tried offline updates, I've tried clearing space. I don't know what to do. All I know is it's on the insider program... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrifCreeper, Jan 15, 2021.

1. I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point.

I've tried power cycling it, I've tried offline updates, I've tried clearing space. I don't know what to do. All I know is it's on the insider program from the person who owned it before me, and won't successfully update

submitted by /u/GrifCreeper
    [link] [comments]

/u/GrifCreeper, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Bobyevil Win User

I don't know what to do

Hi,

Usually this kind of code ships to your xbox live messages directly or to your email a few weeks after you launch and play the purchased game once on the profile. So technically you should get the code after getting Halo Wars 2.

This is how it worked with Gears of War 4 and the free first games.

Should the terms and conditions (read the fine print) of your purchase state otherwise you might need to wait a bit still as they ususally roll out codes within specific delays and it is almost never instantly after purchase.

If you still feel something is wrong, contact Microsoft store support directly from their page!

Hope it answered your questions!

Cheers
  3. JoshMartin8 Win User

I don't know what to do.

I have tried everything on the troubleshooting page. Apparently the error code it keeps showing is in reference to an Xbox360, even though it is an Xbox one. I'm confused
  4. JoshMartin8 Win User

I don't know what to do.

I have the same problem!!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

I don't know what to do

You'll need to post more information in order to receive proper assistance. What are you trying to do?
  6. jseiler352 Win User

I don't know what to do.

Hi CaydenTheChyld,
    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are having problems updating your console.

Sounds like there was a problem during the update process. I would recommend visiting the

Xbox Update Troubleshooting Page
    for the steps needed to resolve this issue.

I hope this was able to help with updating your console.
Thema:

I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point.

1. I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point. - Similar Threads - can't original don't

2. Original Xbox One Black Screen - Can't Perform Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Black Screen - Can't Perform Factory Reset: I've tried swapping and testing cables and HDMI ports, those aren't the problem. Hard reset does nothing. Plugging power brick into wall outlet instead of power strip does nothing. Boot into low...
  3. can't use original account

in XBoX on Windows
    can't use original account: I bought my account today and I logged in the launcher first with my microsoft account, ant then when I tried entering Hypixel (original account only server) it said I had to log on mojang...
  4. Can't Install original Bioshock on my Xbox One "There is a problem getting this content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install original Bioshock on my Xbox One "There is a problem getting this content...: I have tried installing my physical Bioshock 1 on to my Xbox One S but when the disc is in the console, a message appears "There is a problem getting this content right now" , the disc is in...
  5. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One): I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs...
  6. I can't have my original Gamertag on my main account with the gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't have my original Gamertag on my main account with the gamepass: I made a xbox account when i first used Minecraft Win10 edition, with my original gamertag. Recently when i wanted to buy game pass, i couldn't buy it with that account. So i had to make a new...
  7. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  8. I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build: I bought Psychonauts on the store, but when I go in "my apps and games" to install it it shows only Xbox 360 and Xbox One games (even if I use the filter). No Xbox Original titles. I had to search...
  9. Can't download assassin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download assassin's creed origins: Few week ago I downloaded ac origins, it works until few days ago, when I try to acced into the game it blocks and say that the game is corrupted. I try ed to disinstall the game but now I can't...
  10. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?: For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card...