I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

Discus and support I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by My Shadowshot, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because there are 0 restrictions. It then says I have to sign in,
    but I’m already signed in? It also says my Xbox settings do not allow Multiplayer games but Im playing multiplayer just fine in every single other game I play. I can’t connect to the marketplace even though my WiFi is on and working perfectly. What am I supposed
    to do? Nothing helps, and I can’t play with my friends. I’ve tried all your basic troubleshooting stuff, and I don’t have an PC. Just mobile phone and my Xbox. Really making me want to just give up on Microsoft because there’s always issues like this.

:)

My Shadowshot, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Indominus099 Win User

Hey man,

I would say it's a bug maybe. Copy your saved games and all the other and try reinstalling the game,maybe that will do,anyway acces file exprorer and save all the saves you have then reinstall and paste the old saves into the new folder where MC is,hope
    this will help you:)

Give it a try as for PC games it works pretty much everytime
  3. ItzMeLauryn Win User

Hi My Shadowshot,

Have you tried using a different device to buy the Minecoins/Realm?

Hope this helps,

Lauryn
  4. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

You cannot play on realms

Hi Namdar54,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding Minecraft Realms, in order to have access to its multiplayer features on Xbox One, you would need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription as well. Here are some great support articles
    that can provide further information as well:

Minecraft Realms Overview

MINECRAFT REALMS FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out!

Let us know if you have any further questions as we'd be happy to assist you.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

1. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer - Similar Threads - can’t Minecraft marketplace

2. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  3. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4: The previous question thread i saw had no actual solutions then got locked after a month. I have been unable to find a working solution and i just wanna play with my friends on xbox, please help...
  4. Can’t change Minecraft PS4 skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change Minecraft PS4 skins: In minecraft for ps4, i am unable to change my minecraft skin. The skin packs show no skins in them, and the reviews all have 0 stars. Ive tried closing and re opening the application, reseting my...
  5. Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft: I own a playstation and have recently got minecraft bedrock edition. I would like to join a realm but i need my microsoft account. I have connected them with the code and tried deleting it and...
  6. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  7. Minecraft PE can’t load

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t load: Minecraft would;’t load i tried restart, reinstall, and file moving, nothing, this is for ios. 3fe84755-f355-4237-9573-475175edf835
  8. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  9. I can’t get into my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get into my world on minecraft: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  10. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...