i cant use voice chat

Discus and support i cant use voice chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my mic and kenect wont work for voice chat. i used it last night then when i turned on my xbox this morning and went into a party i could hear people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshcarter84, Jan 24, 2014.

1. joshcarter84
    joshcarter84 Guest

i cant use voice chat

my mic and kenect wont work for voice chat. i used it last night then when i turned on my xbox this morning and went into a party i could hear people in the party but they couldnt hear me. i tried my kenect as a mic to but it didnt work but the kenect worked
    for the voice command. i tried different controllers and unplugging and plugging my mic back in.

:)

joshcarter84, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    people trying to get account info

Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice

Dec3D, Jan 24, 2014
  3. StrappedShae
    StrappedShae Guest
    kinect (xbox one)

i can use my kinect for voice commands but during games i cant use it for chat. i have activated it, troubleshooted, rest the console and still nothing. anyone got a idea

StrappedShae, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Dec3D Win User

people trying to get account info

Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice
  5. wsi4 Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

unfortunately we cant allow voice chat on fortnite for unknown purposes and we apologize for that, the only thing to use is either discord, skype, or teamspeak.
  6. HaZe SuiCiDe Win User

Party Chat WILL BE DISABLED

Well theres an easy way to get past this. Just use Skype or the voice chat system on Steam. Its the easiest way I thought of since Private Chat or Party Chat doesnt work. And I think sending messages would take to long. I mean if I ever start to play Dark
    Souls with anyone (which I doubt will happen) I'd just use Skype or Steam voice chat to easily bypass that. They cant detect it cross platform so. -shrug-
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

One ? Whats the minimum upload /download internet speed for XBOXONE

i dont think skype will work for most users..voice chat is spotty as it is..right now i cant chat because the sound is broken up on both ends
  8. ButahsBoy Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.
Thema:

i cant use voice chat

1. i cant use voice chat - Similar Threads - cant voice chat

2. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  3. elder scrolls online. I cant connect voice chat. It says voice channels unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elder scrolls online. I cant connect voice chat. It says voice channels unavailable: I normally don't play with people. I have never enabled chat before. In elder scrolls online. In social I click voice chat and it say voice chat channels unavailable....
  4. I cant get voice of war REQ pack,help me please.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get voice of war REQ pack,help me please.: I have been watching HWC2018 finals in MIXER ,but i cant get voice of war REQ pack in halo5 a8a33b60-fd92-4be4-a19a-86d8316c3ac9
  5. Please help, cant record my voice in my xbox recordings!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, cant record my voice in my xbox recordings!: I make youtube videos and I havent been able to make videos on my xbox because I didnt have a camera but since the new update came that lets you record up to an hour with an external usb 3.0...
  6. I cant get voice of war REQ pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get voice of war REQ pack: I have been watching HWC2018 finals in MIXER ,but i cant get voice of war REQ pack in halo5 now a6db9666-a340-48eb-9b37-a1dfaaf1433a
  7. I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications: I was banned for 2 weeks (from all xbox activities) 1/16/18 to 1/30/18 8:26 pm. im unbanned (for an inappropriate profile) and i cant access voice communications or online. Ive tried power cycling...
  8. Cant hear voices on xbox one headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear voices on xbox one headset: When I'm in an xbox party, I hear everything fine until I plug in the headset. Once the headset is plugged in, I hear the game audio and the party member can hear me, but I can't hear them. When I...
  9. can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?: When ever someone tries to send me a voice message it always says "cant complete this process" then says to go to Xbox.com for support but I've been there and it didn't help. What do I do to make...
  10. party and multiplayer chat cant pick my voice up

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and multiplayer chat cant pick my voice up: I left party and multiplayer chat an now my xbox one mic doesn't pick my voice up , ive tried every thing xbox support has thrown at me what the *** xbox 2255c7fb-e0cd-4caa-9cb8-49f166044d5c