I changed my email address: Wrong Move

Discus and support I changed my email address: Wrong Move in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to change my email address and Microsoft would only allow me to choose an "alias" email address. Well, the changed address is my one and only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GeorgeSmullen, Apr 28, 2020.

1. I changed my email address: Wrong Move

I wanted to change my email address and Microsoft would only allow me to choose an "alias" email address. Well, the changed address is my one and only primary address. Now, I can't play MS Solitaire even though I am a premium paid up individual.
    My changed email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I saw below that I can be notified if someone responds. That's a predicament because the email will be sent to an address I no longer have. Thank you in advance.

:)

GeorgeSmullen, Apr 28, 2020
  2. ryuhi2010 Win User

Stop asking me for an alternate phone number and email!

my Alternate email info is wrong, when I was trying to buy games it asks me for code sending to Alternate email address. How can change the Alternate email address
  3. Oo LuCkyLAdY oO Win User

My gamertag has changed name overnight??

either that or ur signing in with the wrong email address..maybe when you changed the email address there could have been a typo?
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

Unable to off auto Renewal

I would remove those email address QUICKLY. That said, you would have to contact customer service to change your email address if the wrong on is on your account.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Move Gamertag from existing Microsoft account to another.

6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Console doesn't accept Microsoft Account Email and Password.

the only way this happens is if you have changed your email or you are using the wrong email address.
Thema:

I changed my email address: Wrong Move

1. I changed my email address: Wrong Move - Similar Threads - changed email address

2. Primary Email address change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Primary Email address change: Hey so basically i have a main email address i use for all my emails etc on a daily basis and that same email address is linked to a completly unused xbox account where as my actual xbox account i...
  3. One last attempt why cant i change email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One last attempt why cant i change email address?: I have 2 Xbox Live Gamertags Gamertag1 has a 5 month old email associated with it. Gamertag2 has a 5 month old email associated with it. I want to switch the email address in Gamertag2 on to...
  4. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  5. Changing my primary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my primary email address: So I'm trying to change my primary email for my microsoft account but it keeps telling me: "We were unable to make xxxxxxxx your primary alias. Please try again later." I have tried it a few...
  6. Changing email address associated with a gamertag to one already in family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address associated with a gamertag to one already in family group: Hi everyone. I am having a lot of problems with this and I don't understand why! I want to change the email address associated with a gamertag from my email address to my son's gmail account email...
  7. How do I change the email address associated with my xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change the email address associated with my xbox account?: I have followed all the steps on Microsoft's support pages. I am at my account settings, I click manage how I sign in to Microsoft. I click add an alias, and then add an existing email address as...
  8. is there away to change an xbox profile to another email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there away to change an xbox profile to another email address: I want to change the Xbox profile set up on my main account to one of my kids accounts, is that possible? c6c5f241-6988-4c9c-9e97-14dd920fe777
  9. How to change email address on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change email address on Xbox account: I would like help on how to change the email address on my Xbox so it can have its own password. Adding an alias maintains the same password. Do I need to close the account and open a new one or...
  10. Changing an email address attached to a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an email address attached to a gamertag: Hi I've asked this question before but don't know if things have changed since. My wife set up her sons xbox gamertag with her email address so obviously he uses her password to sign in. Now...