I changed my gamertag but I didn't change!

Discus and support I changed my gamertag but I didn't change! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i bought gift card then I enter redem code then I changed my gamer tag (in xbox website) then it said purchase complete then when I logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sobhan hasanloo, Mar 2, 2017.

1. I changed my gamertag but I didn't change!

Ok so i bought gift card then I enter redem code then I changed my gamer tag (in xbox website) then it said purchase complete then when I logged in into my xbox one account it was still old gamertag and I cheaked if my money and it wasn't there so u payed
    for nothing plz help me!

:)

sobhan hasanloo, Mar 2, 2017
  2. My gamertag was force changed

my old gamertag BabyPuncher1775 was reported for being inappropriate and was force changed, now I just want to change the gamertag but I don't think I should have to pay to change something I didn't change in the first place.

WearyJoey933191, Mar 2, 2017
  3. Magnusfett
    Magnusfett Guest
    Gamertag

I went to change my gamertag and when i put in the name and clicked check availability and it was available so i changed my gamertag but it didn't change my gamertag. When I try to change it to my desired name that I wanted it says its taken, any help?

Magnusfett, Mar 2, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there sobhan hasanloo!

Sorry to hear about the Gamertag change trouble, if you sign in over on
    account.microsoft.com
    , do you see any recent transactions that have gone through? If so, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support to look into the GT change issue.

Mister Maka, Mar 3, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there sobhan hasanloo!

Sorry to hear about the Gamertag change trouble, if you sign in over on
    account.microsoft.com
    , do you see any recent transactions that have gone through? If so, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support to look into the GT change issue.
  6. nazzy#1672 Win User

my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

o ok i'll try that, thanks
  7. Smwutches Win User

Try another browser. It should work in Edge.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. nazzy#1672 Win User

it's telling me click the orange hammer but there isn't a orange hammer. it's saying there is technical difficulties right now. what do i do instead or do i just have to wait
Thema:

1. I changed my gamertag but I didn't change! - Similar Threads - changed gamertag didn't

2. Xbox Gamertag change didn't work but still charged me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag change didn't work but still charged me.: I have been trying to change my Gamertag for three days now to no avail. In total I paid twice and got refunded once (I'm going to apply for a second refund now). I contacted Microsoft through...
  3. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  4. Gamertag suddenly changed while I was away from my console (it didn't include profanity)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag suddenly changed while I was away from my console (it didn't include profanity)...: My username had no profanity of any sort, and has suddenly been changed to something about a dog. I tried to change it on the console and was given an error message, and when I try to change it on...
  5. my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it: so my gamertag was changed this afternoon but i wasn't the one who changed it my gamertag was and now i have an auto generated gamertag. i got a message from the enforcement team but i don't know...
  6. Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Gamertag For XBox Online, Didn't Realize There Was a Fee: I recently just changed my gamertag today for XBox but had no idea once you changed it you had to pay, I changed my gamertag once already when I first made my account a while ago. Nothing has...
  7. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer: I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I...
  8. Paid to change gamertag, but it didn't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid to change gamertag, but it didn't change: I paid to change my gamertag, and I see the charge in my account history, but it wasn't changed. b95691c3-a970-4a5b-a486-448ac8d6f4e9
  9. Gamertag didn't change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag didn't change.: A few hours ago I changed my gamertag. I have had a free change and have been checking different ones for a while now. I finally got one today that I wanted that was available and it said it...
  10. Charged for Gamertag change, but gamertag didn't change. Would like refund.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for Gamertag change, but gamertag didn't change. Would like refund.: So my current Gamertag is . I tried changing it to 'Bumm' but it looks like someone beat me to it yesterday. I still got charged for the change though. I understand someone got the gamertag...