I changed my Gamertag on my Xbox One and now I can't log in to my 360

Discus and support I changed my Gamertag on my Xbox One and now I can't log in to my 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like the title says, yesterday I changed my Gamertag on my xbox one and it went fine but today when I tried to fire up my xbox 360 the console said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arodriguezc, Apr 1, 2015.

1. arodriguezc
    arodriguezc Guest

Like the title says, yesterday I changed my Gamertag on my xbox one and it went fine but today when I tried to fire up my xbox 360 the console said that it could not log into my xbox live account and proceeded to disconnect me. I saw that the gamertag on
    the xbox 360 still makes reference to my old gamer tag.

Any help is really appreciated.

:)

arodriguezc, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Can't access 360 with Xbox one account.

I changed my gamertag on the Xbox one and now I can't sign in on the 360. I tried signing in with my new GT and my old but neither work.

Bi0nicPlatypus, Apr 1, 2015
  3. games not working online

Im trying to play on xbox live online with my xbox one and i just changed my gamertag and trying to play online with a 360 game but when I go to log in my old gamertag comes up and it says that it can't connect to the online account and that I need to sign
    in but I'm already signed in I just changed my gamer account. How can I fix this?

daisysoccer18, Apr 1, 2015
  4. I changed my Gamertag on my Xbox One and now I can't log in to my 360

Hey there, sometimes it can take a little while to update on the 360 (not that I've change my tag on the Xbox One), but if you delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile, this
    can sync things up on the account.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

DigitalAssassin, Apr 1, 2015
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Help signing into xbox 360 after gamertag change

I changed my gamertag last night and now I can't recover my gamertag on my xbox 360 console. Everything else is fine including logging into my xbox one, gears pop, xbox.com and live.com. I am getting error code 8007274C
    Can you login on the website
  6. RobHanson Win User

Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics

I created a gamer pic on my xbox one and the only one that shows on the forums is my old one from my 360 and when I go to change it in the edit profile it says I have to log into my 360. Why can't I make that change on my xbox one since it is my console
    now and not the 360?
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, sometimes it can take a little while to update on the 360 (not that I've change my tag on the Xbox One), but if you delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile, this
    can sync things up on the account.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  8. n0rb3l s3maj Win User

Maximum 360 Password Length Still Only 16 Characters???

I recently changed my gamertag on xbox one and made a longer password now when I go to play a 360 backwards compatible game on xbox one it says I have to re download profile so my gamertag will change but my password for live is too long on 360
  9. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

No Connection to Xbox live

For about a year I have not been able to log into my account on any of my many 360s...I can log into Xbox One fine, but even when trying to play a 360 game on xbox one, it says that I am unable to log into xbox live on this console...it says try downloading
    your gamertag again. I have in fact and last year changed my password like 5 times and still the same problem. There are a few 360 games on my xbox one such as gears 2 or 3 that I would like to play horde with, but I can't log into live on the 360 side to
    do this, but I'm on live on the xbox one side.

I would be very grateful for some effective help.

regards,

SeaDrive
Thema:

1. I changed my Gamertag on my Xbox One and now I can't log in to my 360 - Similar Threads - changed Gamertag can't

2. Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim gamertag that has been reserved, then deleted/changed to something else: Hello, I would like to know if I can claim a Gamertag that I reserved on another Xbox account. Is that possible? Here's the story: A while back, before getting an Xbox, I decided that I should...
  3. Can't change gamertag because it is lock to US.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamertag because it is lock to US.: Hello, I'm having a problem here. I want to change my gamertag and I am willing to pay $9.99 but I can't pay because the region is lock to US. How can I change it? I live in Thailand....
  4. Changed Gamertag but Can't Download New Profiles into the 360 'emulator'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed Gamertag but Can't Download New Profiles into the 360 'emulator': Hi All, So, after getting an Xbox One S recently, I changed my gamertag because to be honest, it was silly. After I did this, I went to launch Dragon Age:Origins, and silly me, of course.......
  5. Why can't I change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my gamertag?: I want to use the gamertag "Jkhorvschki". It won't let me and it won't tell me why. It just says no. This is a name I've been using for years in various games, it is not offensive, it is not an...
  6. Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access: My son's Xbox Account has been hacked, his gamertag hijacked, and the e-mail address on the account taken over. We have had no luck in getting any support and can't recover via the standard...
  7. I can't change my gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't change my gamertag: I want to change my gamertag to , but it says This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one. But why ? I want this gamertag ! It's not offensive ?! I tried to contact the support but "Phone...
  8. Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one: I changed my gamertag on xbox one and changed the picture and etc, now when I go to log-in on xbox 360 it doesn't work, just says there's an error and to download the profile again, but when I go...
  9. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  10. Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamertag on the xbox website.: I've been trying to change the Gamertag that Xbox randomly generated for my account, but haven't been able to. I went through the process of checking the availability and then clicking the "Claim"...