I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

Discus and support I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheFiniteVoid, May 24, 2020.

1. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in.

I've had no problems until I changed my password.

submitted by /u/TheFiniteVoid
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheFiniteVoid, May 24, 2020
  2. dickvoce Win User

Changing membership from monthly to annual

Did as you suggested and the purchases are shown. The only change I've made was a week ago I had to change my password due to Microsoft not suddenly recognising my account. The only game I want that I can't access is forza 4
  3. JamesMacLean3 Win User

Xbox Android App

Errrmmm when I access different devices, and the email account apps within the account is the same but to access various apps I would have to go into the settings of all these and change passwords. The device access on these are by different methods but
    apps within will require change.

If I change the Microsoft ID password then all these need updated. Great if there’s a security issue, but not so great since the problem is due to a major failing in a piece of Microsoft software. Chat with “expert” led to the usual uninstall and reinstall,
    remove app data etc ..... none of which worked. Ho hum.

Fortunately the failing only gives him access to my Xbox Live profile and nothing else.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

I would think changing the password to gamer account and any of the streaming apps that require passwords would stop this issue.
  5. SlushiestGecko3 Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app or GFWL

The email and password is 100% correct. If i was typing it in wrong i wouldn't be able to sign in here to post about the issue. Microsoft has made is that way as there is only one email and password used to login for all their services. I believe the problem
    is either a windows 10 issue or because i had to change my alt email for getting codes sent to me. So i now have a 30 day wait period on my account for the change to take place. Either way i can't get access to the xbox app on windows 10 or GFWL still so i
    am unable to install any of my games untill i can login. i hope this is fixed soon.
  6. Ezractlyy Win User

Error Code 8015D002: unable to log into Xbox Live after changing my Microsoft Account Password

Turns out all I had to do was create a new password using the Xbox internet explorer app.
    Wait, so does this mean you have to go in and change your password again for the Microsoft account to access it? Dang. For me, it accepts the password that I enter, but then I just can't get onto Xbox live to do anything even though I test the internet
    and it says its working.
Thema:

I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

1. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app. - Similar Threads - changed Microsoft password

2. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing: i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about getting my account back but my account is...
  3. Minecraft is not letting me play multiplayer after changing my Microsoft account password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft is not letting me play multiplayer after changing my Microsoft account password: So I changed my password because the one I had before I didn't like, anyway when I changed it nothing happened until I logged onto Minecraft on my Xbox. When I got on with my friends I went to go...
  4. My microsoft account keeps changing my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microsoft account keeps changing my password: My xbox account keeps asking for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong. I reset my password to something i remember and write it down onto my notes. I try the next day again it says...
  5. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  6. I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console: I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console 950f63a2-3c66-4ca0-8083-6b05c23fad1e
  7. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  8. I can not reach Microsoft’s accounts group, I try changing my password it says there is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not reach Microsoft’s accounts group, I try changing my password it says there is a...: I can not reach Microsoft’s accounts group, I try changing my password it says there is a temporary problem with the service. I tried the comunity but they claim they have no access. I...
  9. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  10. Someone changed my Microsoft account password! AGAIN! >:(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone changed my Microsoft account password! AGAIN! >:(: I am NOT happy! Someone keeps 'hacking' my account and INTENTIONALLY changing the password so I can't login to my Xbox Live account. I have changed it before, but they SOMEHOW keep getting access...