I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

Discus and support I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TriXelUs [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TriXelUs, May 21, 2020 at 11:52 PM.

1. /u/TriXelUs
    /u/TriXelUs Guest

I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

2. light004 Win User

Discussion: How Did You Get Your Gamertag?

My gamer tag is from a character name from an old MMO i use to play and i couldnt think of a gamer tag at the time, wouldnt actually mind changing it to something more current i use but im to cheap to pay to change it.
  3. SheFuxknDope Win User

HOW TO CHANGE GAMER TAG TO XBOX 360 GAMER TAG

For some reason my new gamer tag linked itself to my old gamer tag email address. I don't know how to change that and to link my old gamer tag back to my Microsoft account. I believe that's why I cant play as my old game tag. Is there a way to fix that?
  4. peggydean1965 Win User

gametag

Game tag will not let change to my new name and it is the first time i have change it. Niot my computer it change it My xbox is staying on the old name and know i cant sign on
  5. DavidBrauer1 Win User

Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account

Im Having a similar problem. Do you know if there is a way to just change the gamer tag to a new one? I went on my Xbox profile and changed the name but the name hasn't changed on my Minecraft PS4.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Inactive GamerTags

Yes, when you change your tag, the old tag is available. I changed my name in the past and added a guy as a friend who took my old name.
Thema:

1. I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game... - Similar Threads - changed name gamer

2. Unauthorized Gamer Tag name change. No notice or reason of this action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Gamer Tag name change. No notice or reason of this action: Hello, I need to know why my Gamer tag was change without my authorization or a notice from xbox? My gamer tag was not Vulgar/Offensive. I changed my original gamer tag to something available and...
  3. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message: Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact...
  4. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  5. Changing the gamer name on solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing the gamer name on solitaire: I play Solitaire on my fire and on my desktop. When I had to renew the hard drive , I lost my first gamername and now have a very low score. I would like to play with the same name on both...
  6. My Gamer Tag was taken by a Gamer Tag turbo hacker the second i changed my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamer Tag was taken by a Gamer Tag turbo hacker the second i changed my name: About 2 days ago i wanted to change my gamer tag to something else, my previously gamer tag was a 3 letter name that i obtained during the 2016 Gamer Tag recycle. So i wanted to change my gamer...
  7. Changing gamer name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing gamer name: hi i have a problem with when i play BC games from last gen Xbox the achiements r unlocked but they r given to my old gamer-name i changed my gamer-tag for my xbox1 but how do i change the BC name...
  8. How do I change my gamer name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my gamer name: Was given a gamer name when I joined the Solitaire app which I don't like but can't find out how to change. Help please. 57c0dd4c-76ef-4f3f-a60b-b5b8646e73f5
  9. Forced gamer tag name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced gamer tag name change: Hello! So a couple days ago I received an email from the enforcement team that I violated a code of conduct. Upon further inspection I found out it was from my gamer tag that I have had since...
  10. Contact Xbox enforcement due to gamer tag name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Xbox enforcement due to gamer tag name change: So my gamer tag was changed I have talked to Xbox support and they all agreed that my old gt. was not offensive and did not break any rules. so why can't I change it back. I have tried contacting...