i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ...

Discus and support i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is unavailable my xbox is connected to the internet and it says... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ismaielskingdom, Nov 19, 2016.

1. i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ...

i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is unavailable
    my xbox is connected to the internet and it says all servers are avalible but the NAT type is unavalible

:)

ismaielskingdom, Nov 19, 2016
  2. tiken nugget
    tiken nugget Guest
    Cisco Cisco DPC3825: Port forwarding

Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3825: Port forwarding
    I have a wired connection but it always says 'NAT Type: Unavailable' along with 'No services available'

But when I use my wireless connection it says the NAT Type is open and says all services are open.

How do I get my wired connection to work and make the NAT Type open along with all services available?

tiken nugget, Nov 19, 2016
  3. pinkeye4life
    pinkeye4life Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live - "Service info is unavailable"

I can't connect to XBL. Connection test is fine "everything is good" but it says "Service info is unavailable" in my network setting below where it says nat type: open. Any suggestions? I was playing AW and my controller froze. Restarted my system and now this.

pinkeye4life, Nov 19, 2016
  4. RBryan3 Win User

Not able to log in to start

Have not tried hardwire

No error.

NAT is open

Networl Servive. All services are available

Internet is connected. Says it's all good
  5. Blesticles Win User

Strict NAT | Internet Not Available

I am already in a DMZ and like I said, my NAT type is always set to open, I know how to do that. However, around 1-3am EST it won't connect to my router and says there are no networks available when in fact it is working fine on all my other devices. I even
    tethered my cell phone and connected to the internet, so I am confused and lost at this point.
  6. Sabanata Win User

Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

So I have actually been on that page about DNS issues before but just as a sanity check I went through all the fixes it again. Doesn't help that all the fixes are for Windows 7 not Windows 10 but I followed them through as best I could. None of the fixes
    on that page worked.

I have restarted the router multiple times over the last month. Just done it again now. No fix.

Here are my NAT status before starting a game pass game:

Internet connection: Connected

Xbox live services: Up and running

Latency: 146 ms

Packet loss: 0%

NAT Type: Open

Server connectivity: Connected

And while playing a game pass game:

Internet connection: Not connected

Xbox live services: Not available

Latency: Not available

Packet loss: Not available

NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify

Server connectivity: Blocked
  7. moshebk Win User

Cant play Evolve MP but can play other games

It says Nat type: open all services are available.
  8. Phane7 Win User

Suddenly can't connect to Internet on 360

Both PS3's, the PS4, and my Vita report NAT type 2 (i.e. Moderate), which is the correct NAT type. Type 1 is a direct internet connection with "NO NAT", which would mean me connecting my console directly to the internet or doing a DMZ host type scenario,
    which could only be done for one console, forcing all the others to NAT type 3 (i.e. strict, No port forwarding).

Interesting caveat, the PS3 downstairs is reporting uPnP as disabled but still reporting NAT type 2. That seems odd, the other PS3 reports it as enabled. The one reporting it as disabled is connected wirelessly, the other is wired but both are connecting
    to the R7000, same as the 360.
Thema:

i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ...

1. i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ... - Similar Threads - cheacked internet connected

2. Help with XBox One S / with no internet service

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with XBox One S / with no internet service: Hello - I am not a gamer...I am a grandma who bought her grandsons an XBox One S (all digital) ...they live in a rural area and do not have internet other than a hot spot on their cell phone. Have...
  3. Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet: Hey guys, so I am using the Xbox Beta and its working fine on my computer, but my gf also has it on her computer and for some reason, when she tries to login with internet Age of Empires crashes,...
  4. Joined Delta this morning, no internet connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Joined Delta this morning, no internet connection?: I'm not sure if I've done something wrong here. I joined the Delta ring some hours ago, did a quick update after a restart, and now when I turn my Xbox on I have no internet connection. Has anyone...
  5. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...
  6. Won’t go past 18% internet speed is 230mb/s so that’s not the issue

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t go past 18% internet speed is 230mb/s so that’s not the issue: [IMG] submitted by /u/dowers_92 [link] [comments]
  7. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...: Toda la información que se encuentra relaciona con pc. Yo lo tengo en mi cel. Mi red funciona perfectamente. Ya desinstale y reinstalé la aplicación. No puedo solucionarlo. ¿Qué hago?...
  9. Sem internet e chega somente nos 27%, como resolver?( la nos comentarios do app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sem internet e chega somente nos 27%, como resolver?( la nos comentarios do app...: [img] Resolver este problema da imagem acima [Translation-Solve this image problem above] c544ed36-925b-4411-abc1-f6ae042ef76b
  10. xbox one acts like it's connected to internet but isn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one acts like it's connected to internet but isn't: I just moved into a new house and got a brand new spectrum wireless internet install. My tv, both phones, and laptop connect to the wireless internet just fine. The xbox however does not....