I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

Discus and support I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I go to My Games & Apps, and click on Manage > Updates, there are virtually always updates. Why is this? submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, May 19, 2020.

1. I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

When I go to My Games & Apps, and click on Manage > Updates, there are virtually always updates. Why is this?

submitted by /u/SenileTomato
    [link] [comments]

/u/SenileTomato, May 19, 2020
  2. Gnarkill19888 Win User

Xbox One Dust Cover

Thank you, Brandiesle1!

So just to confirm, I want to "UNCHECK" the boxes that say " Keep my console up to date," and "Keep my apps up to date." Than switch the power mode to Energy Savings? Thanks again!

I will still have the opportunity to update the games and console, I presume I would be notified of the updates when the system is on?

Thanks!
  3. Leo Invictus Win User

Grrrr! I am really beginning to hate you xbox one x!

One option available to you is to set the Xbox to update games and apps while it is in standby. To do this, go to Settings/Power & Startup/Power Mode & Startup, and set the console to "instant-on." When you select this option, the console will be in a
    standby mode when you shut it down after use.

Then go to Settings/System/Updates, then check the box to "keep my games & apps up to date." When this option is selected, the Xbox will automatically check for any game or app updates about once a day while in "instant-on" standby mode.

If you like, you can also check the option to "keep the console up to date" and the Xbox will also search for and apply system software updates when needed.
  4. goddess of war1 Win User

Unable to access the XBOX "Quests" Feature.

In settings>system>updates> console/games&apps, do you or did you have "Keep . . up to date" unchecked?

In My Games and Apps, under Updates, do you or did you have any for The Store or any other green ones for the console?
    yes console and apps are checked keep up to date
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

J'ai plus accès a un jeu alors que je suis xbox game pass ultimate[I no longer have access to a game while I am xbox game pass ultimate]

GTA V has left Game Pass. Check with the website or app in order to keep up to date on games coming and leaving Game Pass.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Auto update

I usually check for updates when i log in on my console. Sometime they are just released when i log in then i do them manually. I also check which games have updated as i have the instant on and keep games and apps up to date.

It does work in my opinion.
Thema:

I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

1. I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't. - Similar Threads - Checked Box States

2. No Signal Connecting XBox One S with Samsung TV- check source

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal Connecting XBox One S with Samsung TV- check source: I'm having a frustrating time setting up my XBox One S with Samsung 4K TV(s). In short, the Samsung TV says 'No Signal' on the screen. it was working fine before. I've now tried to set-up the...
  3. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: hello when i bought xbox live gold for 1 month and i wanted to apply it and it wrote me this Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. I...
  4. I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]
  5. Check the instructions that came with the code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with the code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: So I tried to redeem a minecraft code that I bought a couple of months ago and it always tells me: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web...
  6. Sacar un logro de Xbox 360 [Edit - Translation] - Check out an Xbox 360 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacar un logro de Xbox 360 [Edit - Translation] - Check out an Xbox 360 achievement: Hola, se que ya es demasiado tarde para decir esto pero, alguien aún tendrá xbox 360? Y si es así, tendrá un juego llamado Cloning Clyde? Hay un logro que siempre quise para que mi GameScore no...
  7. It says my game clips are recording, but when i check they aren’t there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says my game clips are recording, but when i check they aren’t there: Recently, ive been trying to record game clips. It worked in the past, but now the notification pops up that i recorded it, and then i check in about 15 mins to see if it uploaded and its not even...
  8. No marque la casilla donde decia que es un juego [Edit - Translation] - Do not check the box ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No marque la casilla donde decia que es un juego [Edit - Translation] - Do not check the box ...: buenas, el maldito xbox al presionar la tecla win+g me aviso que si era un juego no marque la casilla, ahora resulta que no puedo grabarlo por mas que toque las teclas, como soluciono ese...
  9. Samsung: XBox 4K TV details screen - only TV resolution is green check box

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung: XBox 4K TV details screen - only TV resolution is green check box: Samsung (Televisions): XBox 4K TV details screen - only TV resolution is green check box [img] XBox 4K TV details screen - only TV resolution is green check box. Using HDMI that came with XBox...
  10. how do i check MAC address on x box one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i check MAC address on x box one?: I cannot connect x box live to my internet and it has asked me to check that my router or modem is not filtering out my console's MAC address - how do I check this??...