I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games

Discus and support I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a 6 month game pass code yessterday, but when i claimed the code and whent to download a couble of games it said i needed to buy game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheDoctor50208, Apr 9, 2019.

1. I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games

I bought a 6 month game pass code yessterday, but when i claimed the code and whent to download a couble of games it said i needed to buy game pass even though i claimed the code. Can some please help me?

:)

TheDoctor50208, Apr 9, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games

Have you double checked to make sure the subscription was put onto your account.

You can check two places

1. account.live.com/services

2. sign into your account on the console and go to settings and under the account tab go to subscriptions and make sure that the subscription was added to the account that you are signed into.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. TheDoctor50208 Win User

Nothing has happened. I have tryed this about 3-4 times or more and still nothing
  6. TheDoctor50208 Win User

This did not work. I have tries it 2-3 times and nothing has happened
Thema:

1. I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games - Similar Threads - claimed code months

2. Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down: On the main screen of my Xbox is a tile labeled "Connect to Xbox Live". When I select this and choose "Test network connection" it reports the console is online. If I back out it still appears to...
  3. Claimed 5 rewards only 4 emails with codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Claimed 5 rewards only 4 emails with codes: I claimed 5 rewards and only got emails for 4 of them yet the points are saying they were redeemed. What do I do? I don't want to use the 4 I already got without getting the 5th one. Thanks!...
  4. Trying to claim 12 month xbox live gold code from Vault.

in XBoX Rewards
    Trying to claim 12 month xbox live gold code from Vault.: I am trying to redeem 2000 My VIP gems for 12 months of xbox live but keep getting an error which asks me to post in here [img] 89d214f0-a4b5-471e-8ad8-549c1f335623
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 redeem code, claimed using a Mac by mistake, now cant use the code :-(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft for Windows 10 redeem code, claimed using a Mac by mistake, now cant use the code :-(: Hello Can anyone help? We followed the redeem link provided by Mojang for the copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, it instantly tried to redeem, detected we were on a Mac and said it wasnt...
  6. Help!!! I never claimed fallout 3 download code upon purchasing fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!!! I never claimed fallout 3 download code upon purchasing fallout 4: Hello, Xbox I would like to know if u can resend code for fallout 3 because I never claimed it and I cant find it in messages! 5f1dbd9e-3457-43d1-b166-6117fbde2511
  7. Second Redeemable Code Vanished After Claiming the first

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Second Redeemable Code Vanished After Claiming the first: I redeemed GOW code 1 and code 2 vanished. I don't even know what it was for. Gametag: Phrasius 36d5c03d-25c0-49cc-ae0e-9332d58d0eab
  8. Cannot claim 2 out of the 4 codes received as part of the Gears of War 4 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot claim 2 out of the 4 codes received as part of the Gears of War 4 promotion: I have purchased Gears of War 4 and as part of the promotion I have received 4 codes for the Gears of War Xbox360 collection, while I was able to claim 2 of these codes, I am unable to claim the...
  9. Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never claimed Halo 3 ODST code for Halo MCC: Hello, I believe I was eligible for the free Halo 3 ODST code for the Halo MCC, but I never claimed it. I was wondering if it was still possible to retrieve the code and claim it? Thanks...
  10. Xbox One store claims my gift card code was used when it never worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One store claims my gift card code was used when it never worked: About a week ago, I purchased an Xbox One along with some accessories and two $15 Xbox Store gift cards. One of them worked perfectly, but the other was a different story. When redeeming one of my...