I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to...

Discus and support I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it goes back to the home page fec334bf-9822-4298-a420-dda2aebbabc9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaeldestefano3, Jun 11, 2021.

1. I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to...

I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it goes back to the home page

:)

michaeldestefano3, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to the home page

Hello @michaeldestefano3!

In such cases we recommend checking Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support article regarding this issue. However, if you are facing this issue only with one game, we recommend trying the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned in the previous link. If the issue persists, I would suggest contacting the game developer.
  3. That Boy Hero Win User

Preloaded Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Press your Xbox home button and scroll to Microsoft Store. From there search for Call of Duty Cold War and you should see the version you own. From that page you should be able to pre-download. If it says "Launch game" then click that and it will briefly
    open before closing and forcing the 76gb download.
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Call of Duty Black ops 5

I havent played the last three call of duty games but I'm keen to get back into it, I do think the cold war could be a good time for a story for the series
  5. TJMoses Win User

Xbox live problem

people have been using hacks on call of duty cold war and other games, with that in mind Cold war just came out not too long ago, the hacks they are using are screwing up xbox live and playstation servers for online gameplay. at this moment there’s not definite time on when the servers will be back online as far as i’ve seen.
  6. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
Thema:

I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to...

1. I click call of duty Cold War start button but every time I click it it just goes back to... - Similar Threads - click call duty

2. Elite series 2 bumpers are double clicking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 bumpers are double clicking.: So this is my 2nd controller and it’s been 3 months and both bumpers are double clicking now and that is what happened with my 1st elite 2 controller, I’m getting really annoyed that I spent $180...
  3. xbox controller clicking random buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller clicking random buttons: I don't know why but when I turn my xbox on it spams random buttons I restarted my xbox unplugged turn the controller off and on but nothing works it goes normal somtimes then clicks random stuff...
  4. Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC: Hi, Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing....
  5. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c
  6. Thumb sticks and D-pad double clicking, possible auto scrolling problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thumb sticks and D-pad double clicking, possible auto scrolling problem?: Recently had a problem where my controller’s D-pad and thumb stick would sense an input twice. It was mainly a problem in home though it may have been linked to stick drift I experienced the day...
  7. does clicking the "Buy to own" button on Minecraft in the Microsoft store gives you a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    does clicking the "Buy to own" button on Minecraft in the Microsoft store gives you a full...: I am trying to buy minecraft java with a microsoft giftcard so I went to the store and found Minecraft. There was an install button and a buy to own button. Does buy to own, using a microsoft gift...
  8. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...: Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create...
  9. call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty freezing the game when i click a game mode under find match.: The rest of the game works fine for the most part. Campaign works fine. Even local multiplayer works fine. Whenever I try to find a game under Xbox Live (whether mutliplayer or the co-op mode...
  10. Xbox One starts clicking during call of duty then completely freezes after Match is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One starts clicking during call of duty then completely freezes after Match is over: So when I start a game of call of duty my xbox begins clicking every half a second and then when I finish the match the entire system freezes but I can still hear people talking and my controller...