i completed the task for Xbox one quest

Discus and support i completed the task for Xbox one quest in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I completed all the requirements for the Xbox Quest program and never got a email that said that I completed. The requirements or that I was put in for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by xHellion420x, May 7, 2018.

1. xHellion420x
    xHellion420x Guest

I completed all the requirements for the Xbox Quest program and never got a email that said that I completed. The requirements or that I was put in for the drawing

:)

xHellion420x, May 7, 2018
  2. erikcave
    erikcave Guest
    Did not receive Xbox Quests rewards for October

I completed all the tasks for the Xbox Quests promotion for October and did not receive any reward. I was told by Xbox Chat to post this here.

erikcave, May 7, 2018
  3. Haven't received November Xbox quest reward

Hi! I completed all of the required tasks for November's Xbox live quest, but I haven't received anything. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks for your time!

FacedScarab02, May 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. MakingItWayne X Win User

Where can I log in to see my progress in the play a thon event?

With most xbox quests such as the monthly ones, you cannot track your progress, rather you just have to make sure you complete the tasks. Guestimation?
  9. Ch1ps Win User

Destiny Players

I've kept up with it, playing weekly to complete tasks and quests. This is the last week before Season of Opulence begins, I'm stoked for that!
  10. Shadillac24 Win User

October and November Xbox Quest

Were all steps showing as completed?
    Where would I see this? I never saw a place to check that. The Xbox quests link from within the gold section on my xbox just showed the tasks but I didn't see where to confirm the steps were completed.
Thema:

1. i completed the task for Xbox one quest - Similar Threads - completed task quest

2. Microsoft Rewards is Not letting me complete a task

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards is Not letting me complete a task: There's this task that says i have to search on Bing 50 times. Well on phone or Xbox they don't count for some reason so i used an alt account to try and do that same task to see if it was the...
  3. How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  5. Microsoft rewards Xbox app not showing completed tasks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards Xbox app not showing completed tasks.: On Microsoft Rewards App they have a section called Xbox Game Pass Punch Card. It has 5 "challenges" for you to do and then you get 5000 rewards points. I completed the first one which was...
  6. Not credited for completing rewards tasks last month and this month.

in XBoX Rewards
    Not credited for completing rewards tasks last month and this month.: ive noticed that i have no credits for competition. of last months purchase 5$ plus tax addons each month. and this month i made well over 30$ and see no gems or credits... I want me gold... how...
  7. not getting rewards for completing task

in XBoX Rewards
    not getting rewards for completing task: i purchased ghost recon wildlands standard which i should have gotten 10000 points and have not 483bf296-cf1a-45e5-98f5-d46ff048dd7f
  8. One of my completed tasks is not being acknowledged as being completed

in XBoX Rewards
    One of my completed tasks is not being acknowledged as being completed: I was having a problem with a task not acknowledging being done and decided to get in touch with xbox support and was directed here after explaining my problem and was told to give you a incident...
  9. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task: i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure...
  10. Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed: Can you fix this for me? * Moved from Community Participation Center e2037aa7-ef0b-427d-b85e-496dfeadb98e