I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

Discus and support I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickdoretti, Sep 18, 2018.

1. nickdoretti
    nickdoretti Guest

I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30 mins actually over 30 minutes i timed my self with my phone and i mever received a message from xbox live
    about the reward or anything about it at all i even had a chat with two customer support people for xbox one told me i completed them and one sent me here to ask a question im really co fused on when im going to get a message is ghere any time i will get the
    reward or a reedeem code for this quest?

If you have an answer or help me in anyway

My email is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] that's the best way to contact me about this situation

:)

nickdoretti, Sep 18, 2018
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Dadgummit86,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. How long ago were the quests completed? The

Xbox Live Gold Quest
    section of our website states that rewards should be received through the Xbox Message Center in the following month. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Dadgummit86
    Dadgummit86 Guest

I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up some time in October, but that never happened. I'm just excepting that I won't ever get
    anything and shouldn't waste my time on these type of promotions in the future.

Dadgummit86, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes from quests are usually given within 30 days after the end of the quests.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

You should receive a message sometime in November (I would guess mid to late in the month).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Prizes from quests are usually given within 30 days after the end of the quests.
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Dadgummit86,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. How long ago were the quests completed? The

Xbox Live Gold Quest
    section of our website states that rewards should be received through the Xbox Message Center in the following month. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox quest ineligibility

Hello Starrie,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This error message appears when the previous month's Xbox Live Gold Quests are not able to be completed by the account. The Xbox Live Gold Quests for December are not active at the moment. The error message
    will be removed once December's quests are posted. We recommend keeping an eye on the Xbox Live Gold Quest section of the console. The Xbox Live Gold Quests will be announced soon. We hope this helps!
  9. Enoughced08 Win User

Xbox game quest

Me

I completed the June 19th to the july 2 xbox live gold quest and never received the mystery prize
Thema:

1. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message? - Similar Threads - completed libe gold

2. Completely remove XBox One content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completely remove XBox One content: I was given an XBox One when my daughter updated her gaming system. It has a LOT of content that I would like to remove simply because it doesn't interest me. All of said content (apps/games)...
  3. Complete a purchase in my country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Complete a purchase in my country: Split from this thread. Buenas tardes, quisiera saber como hacer compras en línea, en mi pais de origen ya que no me sale la opción de mi país, con tarjeta, y queriendo aprovechar ya que tienen...
  4. Completely locked out from account (Germany)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Completely locked out from account (Germany): Hi there question from Germany; my brother is completely locked out from his microsoft account. His email, password and phone number have been replaced and his paypal has been charged with 400€...
  5. Xbox 1X games reinstall completely whenever and update is needed for any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1X games reinstall completely whenever and update is needed for any game.: Has anyone else experienced that whenever a game needs to update it completely downloads the entire game again? I used almost 2 TB of data last month and couldn't figure out why. So I found out...
  6. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...: I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days ago when it was on sale, and yesterday when I...
  7. Anthem crashing Xbox completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem crashing Xbox completely: Dear Xbox support and fellow gamers, I have had twice now that, whilst playing Anthem, my 6 month old Xbox One X completely crashes and even fully powers off. Last time on restarting power, not...
  8. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  9. Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...: Can anyone please tell me how a person can complete 30 puzzles in 40 minutes in the Microsoft solitaire collection when some of the puzzles are four boards to complete...
  10. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up...