I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

Discus and support I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickdoretti, Sep 18, 2018.

1. nickdoretti
    nickdoretti Guest

I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30 mins actually over 30 minutes i timed my self with my phone and i mever received a message from xbox live
    about the reward or anything about it at all i even had a chat with two customer support people for xbox one told me i completed them and one sent me here to ask a question im really co fused on when im going to get a message is ghere any time i will get the
    reward or a reedeem code for this quest?

If you have an answer or help me in anyway

My email is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] that's the best way to contact me about this situation

:)

nickdoretti, Sep 18, 2018
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Dadgummit86,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. How long ago were the quests completed? The

Xbox Live Gold Quest
    section of our website states that rewards should be received through the Xbox Message Center in the following month. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Dadgummit86
    Dadgummit86 Guest

I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up some time in October, but that never happened. I'm just excepting that I won't ever get
    anything and shouldn't waste my time on these type of promotions in the future.

Dadgummit86, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes from quests are usually given within 30 days after the end of the quests.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

You should receive a message sometime in November (I would guess mid to late in the month).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Prizes from quests are usually given within 30 days after the end of the quests.
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Dadgummit86,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. How long ago were the quests completed? The

Xbox Live Gold Quest
    section of our website states that rewards should be received through the Xbox Message Center in the following month. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox quest ineligibility

Hello Starrie,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This error message appears when the previous month's Xbox Live Gold Quests are not able to be completed by the account. The Xbox Live Gold Quests for December are not active at the moment. The error message
    will be removed once December's quests are posted. We recommend keeping an eye on the Xbox Live Gold Quest section of the console. The Xbox Live Gold Quests will be announced soon. We hope this helps!
  9. Enoughced08 Win User

Xbox game quest

Me

I completed the June 19th to the july 2 xbox live gold quest and never received the mystery prize
Thema:

1. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message? - Similar Threads - completed libe gold

2. Comu faço para completa uma compra [Translation - How do I complete a purchase?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comu faço para completa uma compra [Translation - How do I complete a purchase?]: Quero fazer uma compra mas pede para entrar em contato com a suporte da microsoft ---------- [Mod Translation -I want to make a purchase but ask to get in touch with microsoft support ]...
  3. What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?: The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and Wolfenstein II are the games that I enjoyed the...
  4. Completed ban won't stop.. .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completed ban won't stop.. .: I've just completed a 28 hour ban for an offensive word (for obvious reasons i won't mention what that word was here). All my communications were suspended....no partys or message chat etc etc.. ....
  5. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: I get this error message every time I try and use my 30 day free trial of realms that is advertised on the home screen of Minecraft. Ive checked my internet, switched internets, and it dtiks...
  6. Controller completely unresponsive after firmware update (Xbox Accessories App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller completely unresponsive after firmware update (Xbox Accessories App): I decided to update my Xbox One controller via the Accessories for Xbox app on my windows device. I plugged in the gamepad, my controller was recognized and I could successfully start the update....
  7. Xbox ban completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban completed: My xbox suspension or ban is completed according to enforcement page . My xbox is saying its extended another day. Spoke with xbox support. The cant fix it. Told me to submit this and the case...
  8. Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods: Skyrim and fallout 4 last November started experiencing a bug that doesn't let users download a mod and displays a message saying "the operation could not be completed" to fix this glitch launch...
  9. Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...: I am encountering a problem with Ryse Son of Rome on the Xbox One not crediting the awarded gold after completing multiplayer games. The prompt when finishing a game displays: WARNING The Xbox...
  10. I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up...