I converted my Xbox Live Gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate and I am having a few...

Discus and support I converted my Xbox Live Gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate and I am having a few... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I converted my xbox live gold subscription into xbox game pass ultimate which should come with gold benefits. My 2 main issues are: 1) I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AM0121CR, Apr 16, 2020.

1. AM0121CR
    AM0121CR Guest

I converted my Xbox Live Gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate and I am having a few...

Today I converted my xbox live gold subscription into xbox game pass ultimate which should come with gold benefits. My 2 main issues are:

1) I can not play xbox 360 backwards compatible games online when I could before. It worked pefectly but the second I switched to game pass ultimate it pops up "this account is unable to play on xbox live"

and

2) It is downloading games I already have installed on my hard drive. I own a hard copy of Halo MCC and when I went to start the game it was installing it like i just got it from game pass.

I have tried the multiple fixes I have seen on the forums, this includes:

-power cycling

-removing and re adding xbox live account from xbox one

-checking to see if the subscription purchase is in my billing history and is active(it is on my purchase history and is active)

-changing my privacy and online safety setting to normal

I feel like I've hit a brick wall. I can't even find the option for this by trying to contact support and every other support option says "calls and messages arent available for this option." Any help would be useful.

:)

AM0121CR, Apr 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  6. Nando0201 Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
Thema:

1. I converted my Xbox Live Gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate and I am having a few... - Similar Threads - converted Live Gold

2. Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I recently redeemed a 12 month Xbox Live Gold gift card and it automatically converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without offering any option to just use Xbox Live Gold. Is there a way to...
  3. Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I upgraded my Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in December. This was set to renew on 5/18/20, but I have turned off recurring billing as I wish to revert back to Xbox...
  4. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...
  5. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription active on my account. I want to purchase an additional 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I have about 1 month left on my Game Pass subscription....
  7. Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I entered my xbox live gold for 6 months, but it says redeeming your prepaid xbox live gold will automatically convert to 2 months of xbox game pass ultimate. My question is will I lose my 6months...
  8. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  9. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  10. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...