I damaged the xbox live gold card code

Discus and support I damaged the xbox live gold card code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening Microsoft, I bought a xbox live gold card for 12 months, but when I scratched the protection to reveal the code I ended up damaging the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sergio Fernando Nunes, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I damaged the xbox live gold card code

Good evening Microsoft,
    I bought a xbox live gold card for 12 months, but when I scratched the protection to reveal the code I ended up damaging the code. I have proof of purchase, activation of the code by the store and the barcode of the card xbox
    live gold 12 months. I wonder if it's possible to redeem the code.
    graciously
    Sérgio Fernando

:)

Sergio Fernando Nunes, Jan 17, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to
    Contact Us to
    request a callback, follow these steps:

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  4. Cschlickmann Win User

Hi. I've had a similar problem with yours. I can not believe you scratched the code so deeply to damage it (probably it did with a coin). When removed with coins the protective cover of the code leaves
    residues that make the same look erased (damaged). Try to pass an eraser to pencil on the same that should make it much more visible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but otherwise all you can really do is try to guess the code. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. MarcosXavier2 Win User

Erro 8C150009

CComprei um cartão Xbox live Gold é o código de acesso veio danificado e gostaria de saber como posso resgata_lo.

[Edit - Translation] - I bought an Xbox Live Gold card is the access code came damaged and I would like to know how I can rescue it.
Thema:

1. I damaged the xbox live gold card code - Similar Threads - damaged live gold

2. xbox one s water damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s water damage: So what happened is that i was drinking a drink and the cup fell (about 1/4 of a cup) it fell right on top of the mail fan (the biggest one) and now it wont turn on it will play the noise of it...
  3. can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?: I intend to use the USB cable to play, because the console is close to me, I want to know if I can play without any problems e79d0ef8-7d72-4020-91a0-27357f41a68a
  4. How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?: It seems like for research, I want to upgrade my capacity of internal storage because I am tired of having to delete games to install other ones, I want to upgrade my XBOX One, not just my Xbox...
  5. Burnout Paradise XBOX 360 - Big Surf Island - Damaged Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise XBOX 360 - Big Surf Island - Damaged Content: Hi, I have Burnout Paradise on XBOX 360 downloaded and have played it a fair bit in the past. In the past I purchase the Big Surf Island content and played it. I have just come back to playing...
  6. Forza 4 Personal File damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Personal File damage: When I sigh in the game ,system said my personal file has been damaged,I cant play the game,and I cant solute the question!!!!! 85838636-8b8a-4fc5-a0aa-8dfe6e2dc528
  7. console parado é sinal de prejuízo para a empresa!!! / stopped console is a sign of damage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    console parado é sinal de prejuízo para a empresa!!! / stopped console is a sign of damage...: Pô, no PS 4 pro não precisa nem abrir o console pra trocar o HD por outro "similar" e muito menos fica bloqueado com a atualização do sistema. Desse modo a empresa vai perder mercado pois meu...
  8. Code is damaged on the XBOX live card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code is damaged on the XBOX live card: I bought a XBOX Live Gold card ($24.99) and when I tried to redeem the code, parts of the code(letters and numbers) came off when I scratched to reveal and parts are now unreadable. I've tried to...
  9. My Xbox Live gold card is damage when I tried to scratch it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live gold card is damage when I tried to scratch it!: My Xbox Live gold card is damage when i tried to scratch it! I just bought my Xbox one, so please help me to get it again i have the card with the bar code and serial number...
  10. Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support ...: My Xbox Live profile seems to be damaged, and Microsoft support via chat can't help fix it. No matter what I do, 'Thief' is always in the main tile slot when I boot my xbox one up (see Imgur: The...