I damaged the xbox live gold card code

Discus and support I damaged the xbox live gold card code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening Microsoft, I bought a xbox live gold card for 12 months, but when I scratched the protection to reveal the code I ended up damaging the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sergio Fernando Nunes, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I damaged the xbox live gold card code

Good evening Microsoft,
    I bought a xbox live gold card for 12 months, but when I scratched the protection to reveal the code I ended up damaging the code. I have proof of purchase, activation of the code by the store and the barcode of the card xbox
    live gold 12 months. I wonder if it's possible to redeem the code.
    graciously
    Sérgio Fernando

:)

Sergio Fernando Nunes, Jan 17, 2019
  2. OK Fowl Win User

3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to
    Contact Us to
    request a callback, follow these steps:

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  4. Cschlickmann Win User

Hi. I've had a similar problem with yours. I can not believe you scratched the code so deeply to damage it (probably it did with a coin). When removed with coins the protective cover of the code leaves
    residues that make the same look erased (damaged). Try to pass an eraser to pencil on the same that should make it much more visible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but otherwise all you can really do is try to guess the code. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. MarcosXavier2 Win User

Erro 8C150009

CComprei um cartão Xbox live Gold é o código de acesso veio danificado e gostaria de saber como posso resgata_lo.

[Edit - Translation] - I bought an Xbox Live Gold card is the access code came damaged and I would like to know how I can rescue it.
Thema:

1. I damaged the xbox live gold card code - Similar Threads - damaged live gold

2. Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.: Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot seem to complete the challenge where you "yeet" a player (on Fortnite), you then have to build a structure or find a high point like a cliff and press...
  3. Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?: I have an Xbox 360 S and the vent is on the top. I had it on the carpet for a few days, not knowing this was bad. Could I have done any damage to my Xbox? I haven't noticed anything....
  4. Xbox damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox damage?: Hey, so I may need a little help. Here's the problem. So when I plug in the xbox the power brick flashes white and orange for a bit, then when I turn it on it turns off after 5 seconds. Now this...
  5. damage cd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    damage cd: Hi! My CD game (Breakpoint) is damage and the xbox can't read the certificate from the cd. I installed the game but still need the cd and I can't play. Anyone can help. Sorry for my English......
  6. F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage: Hi, after playing almost an entire season i Career Mode the game makes sudden terminal damage stops. Out of the blue. Anybody with same experience and hopefully a solution ?...
  7. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  8. Code is damaged on the XBOX live card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code is damaged on the XBOX live card: I bought a XBOX Live Gold card ($24.99) and when I tried to redeem the code, parts of the code(letters and numbers) came off when I scratched to reveal and parts are now unreadable. I've tried to...
  9. My Xbox Live gold card is damage when I tried to scratch it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live gold card is damage when I tried to scratch it!: My Xbox Live gold card is damage when i tried to scratch it! I just bought my Xbox one, so please help me to get it again i have the card with the bar code and serial number...
  10. Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support ...: My Xbox Live profile seems to be damaged, and Microsoft support via chat can't help fix it. No matter what I do, 'Thief' is always in the main tile slot when I boot my xbox one up (see Imgur: The...