I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...

Discus and support I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've purchased the new Microsoft flight sim on the first day, installed, and runs well on my machine and I like it a lot. Since I don't play much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gkoriski, Sep 24, 2020.

1. gkoriski
    gkoriski Guest

I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...

I've purchased the new Microsoft flight sim on the first day, installed, and runs well on my machine and I like it a lot. Since I don't play much anything else, I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The sim stopped launching, opening a message
    saying I'm too early for the game, the same message I received when trying to launch the app before the release date. how can I fix that? do I need to pay extra since it was cheaper for GP subscribers?

:)

gkoriski, Sep 24, 2020
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Recap of the announcements made at X019 (November 14th)

Xbox had so many games and announcements, I can't wait to play this games specially Minecraft Dungeons and MS Flight Simulator. The Game Pass is so awesome there is no much to talk about it, just play.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

I'm actually excited for a game to be released

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

never really got into flight simulators, I tried, just not my cup'o tea.

[/quote]

Well, these games aren't flight simulators though.

If you want a combat flight simulator go check out the Digital Combat Simulator series.

But because I'm not that into flight simulators, arcade-like games such as the ones Gaijin make are perfect for me.

I don't have to look around a screen flippin' switches, turnin' dials, and I don't have to purchase a super-serious joystick to enjoy blasting things.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

this should answer your question, it is apparently play anywhere title.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...4020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ

Platform and Retail Questions

Q: What platforms will Microsoft Flight Simulator be released on?

A: Our PC release is on August 18, 2020. We will share more information regarding the Xbox release in the future.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?

A: Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Steam. We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Q: Is a physical retail disc version available?

A: The retail disc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available in Europe only.

Q: What version will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

A: The standard edition of “Microsoft Flight Simulator” will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

Q: Will there be a separate achievement list on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: There will not be a separate achievement list. It will be shared across platforms.

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.

Q: Are there multiple editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for sale?

A: Yes. You can purchase the Standard, Premium, and Deluxe Edition.

Q: Is it required to sign in to a Microsoft Account to play outside of Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Yes, it is a requirement.
  5. ShadowRiver797 Win User

Flight Simulator?

MS ruined Flight Sim with their last version of it and trying to turn it into a F2P game. Not having the whole world available and you had to pay for pieces of it. I wouldn't have minded if they gave you the whole world but you paid to have highly detailed
    sections (hell, you couldn't just fly around the world even if you wanted to pay for all the sections). This is pretty much equivalant to what EA did with SimCity when they made the plots smaller (They took away something that was inherant to the game and
    made it worse). Yes, I'm bitter (not a huge MS fan but Flight Simulator was one of the few things they used to do that I really did find done quite well. I liked it better than Pro Pilot).

But as for your idea, for the real, non ruined version of Flight Simulator that was actually a good job at simulating flight, consoles just don't have enough buttons to do a serious flight simulator (There's a lot of controls you need to be able to control
    and I just don't see how they could have a control scheme that would let you do all if it, at least not without being super awkward).

Some games are really only good for some types of computers due to controls. And flight simulators belong on a computer that has a keyboard.
  6. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
Thema:

1. I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased... - Similar Threads - decided cancel Game

2. Wireless connection form decides to display on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless connection form decides to display on console: how can i prevent any devices from connecting to my console, someone thinks their funny and keep connecting while im playing a game 3c6e1959-e6ef-4f28-b8ea-768b80d0ea04
  3. I was in a game while this decided to update mid game & I have auto update off this has...

in XboX Insiders
    I was in a game while this decided to update mid game & I have auto update off this has...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_Azu___ [link] [comments]
  4. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  5. If I already have Xbox Gold and have recently joined gamepass ultimate, and I decide to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I already have Xbox Gold and have recently joined gamepass ultimate, and I decide to...: I am thinking about trying the deal on xbox that says, join gamepass ultimate for $1. I already have Xbox Gold. I simply want to try gamepass ultimate and am not sure if i want to commit to the...
  6. Battlefront 2 Decided to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 Decided to Stop Working: Started playing Battlefront 2 today, I get an error "This Account is Invalid" I don't know what account they are talking about. I don't play on the PC, when I bought the game in 2017, I didn't...
  7. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  8. Vote for your best console of xbox which u can decide one of options

in XboX Insiders
    Vote for your best console of xbox which u can decide one of options: View Poll submitted by /u/SuperParthz [link] [comments]
  9. Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves decided my name is Player811... ect: How do I fix this? I've changed my Xbox account name, I've changed my Microsoft name, I've changed everything to my preferred name. And it is still this name regardless. The fact that I wasn't...
  10. decided to leave the Insider's program yesterday, now my system is unusable.

in XboX Insiders
    decided to leave the Insider's program yesterday, now my system is unusable.: So, I chose to leave the insiders program yesterday, due to updates being forced on me every day for the previous few days. When I removed my console from the program through the Insider's Hub app...