I definitely need friends. Add me

Discus and support I definitely need friends. Add me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone!!! Smoochy here! I'm from New Jersey in the USA. I hope I posted in this correct forum correctly. If not, I apologize now. I like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmoochyDragon2, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I definitely need friends. Add me

Hey everyone!!! Smoochy here! I'm from New Jersey in the USA. I hope I posted in this correct forum correctly. If not, I apologize now.

I like to play all kinds of games.

On my computer I play Farmville 2 on Zynga.com.

On my 360:

Scarface (Xbox original)

Saint Rows IV

GTA IV

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Skylanders Giants

Mine Craft

I also have these that I have either played very little or not at all. I would love to do some co-op. I have a headset with a mic that works. All my games I am willing to play co-op. Even the ones I don't really know how.

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Halo 3

Halo 2

Sega Genesis Ultimate Collection

Rock Band

Rock Revolution

Madden 08

Madden 09

Madden 10

Madden 11

Madden 12

The Simpsons: Hit & Run

Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures

Thanks!! I hope to be playing with some of you soon. *~Add Me Please~*

:)

SmoochyDragon2, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest
    I definitely need some friends.

i play mass effect 3 every sayt night multiplayer that is also on mw3 battlefield 3 blur and gonna give space marine ago soon too.

Gillette 73, Jan 19, 2014
  3. yokiller64
    yokiller64 Guest
    I definitely need some friends.

well i have cod bo 1 and mw3 i also have farcry 3 (MAJOR BADASS) and im not an annoying troll so add me if u like

yokiller64, Jan 19, 2014
  4. I definitely need friends. Add me

Another Halo player? That's nice to see. If you want to play some matches sometime, add me.

PossibleOutcome, Jan 21, 2014
  5. PossibleOutcome Win User

Another Halo player? That's nice to see. If you want to play some matches sometime, add me.
  6. LesserDinosaur0 Win User

Need friends? Add me

im 9 and just started no mic but im learning how to build things so if thats okay about my age and no mic yet add me i play a lot trying to learn
  7. ExecutiveThrone Win User

Need friends? Add me

Hey add me I'm 13 as well I'm getting a mic soon but currently only have the kinect to use as a bad mic!
  8. MurdocFluxes Win User

need friends, add me

p.s. I'm getting xbox gold on the either on the first of the month or sooner.
  9. xxTokerxx Win User

add me i need friends on minecraft

Hello my son is 8 he is looking for freinds to play on minecraft about the same age
Thema:

1. I definitely need friends. Add me - Similar Threads - definitely need friends

2. Age of empire ll : definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empire ll : definitive edition: Hello, when i try to install the age of empire 2: definitive edition game, the installation starts and after a few seconds I am told that the game is installed, but that's not true. So, my...
  3. does not open age of empires definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    does not open age of empires definitive edition: hello, I just installed age of empires definitive edition 2, but when I try to open it I get the following error: [img] I hope someone can help me, thx. 7c01c64e-c584-4e25-a696-33b892b99cf5
  4. Age of Empires 2 definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 definitive edition: Will Age od Empire 2 Definitive Edition come to xbox one or will it be only for windows 10. Thanks. bfb0c073-411c-4a5a-b280-2740fad2f373
  5. Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-download AOE Definitive Edition from Store: Hi, i bought last april 2018 from windows store the pc game Age of empires Definitive edition. But after more updates of win 10 inoticed that the game is no longer installed. So i thinked to...
  6. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

in XboX Insiders
    Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  7. Why there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there is no chinese language support for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition?: and it was supported in Ori and the Blind Forest!!! and it was supported in Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition(Nintendo Switch)!!! 64ffa362-81b0-4018-9463-b5b1d17b7694
  8. Need Halo Wars Definitive Edition code with Pre-Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Halo Wars Definitive Edition code with Pre-Order: I've had some difficulty with getting Halo Wars Definitive Edition to show on my PC. Via suggestion by support, I was given a refund for my original purchase made December 28, and re-ordered...
  9. Need my halo wars definitive edition code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need my halo wars definitive edition code: Still waiting for my halo wars 1 code. Been 9 days bdfb5fc0-8be8-48bf-a9fe-9ae7efef070e
  10. Need my halo wars definitive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need my halo wars definitive code: I purchase the special edition of halo wars 2 and still haven't received my code. Please help 5a29e8a1-addf-4e78-b66f-cb9a122e19ce