I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

Discus and support I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlasdairNuttall, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore.

:-(

:)

AlasdairNuttall, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

Hello Alasdair,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Is this a game that you had to redeem a code for? You would have to re-download the game. You have to use the account that redeemed the code for the game.

For example, If you redeemed the code on your account, you can go into "My games and apps" to find that game under "Ready to install". You do not need to pay for the game again.

If someone else set up your Xbox and redeemed the code on Their
    account, then you would need to use their account to redownload the game.
  3. DanMen334 Win User

a digital game will always appear after being uninstalled in the tab ready to install in the games section, in pc in your microsoft account you can also find it in the tab of my games
  4. Allebas Win User

If you redeem the code on your account and it not showing up on your "ready to install" list you can confirm the purchase online and when you see click on it to download. It will show up under your "ready to install list. If you have your account set to
    "home" on your Xbox it will automatically download to your Xbox.

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

6. ElevenUnicorn55 Win User

My battlefield 1 doesn't work anymore, even though I used to be able to play it.

Hi!

Try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it again. This way your profile data will be sync back to the console. So try to check if the installed content works.
    I deleted the account and re downloaded it, however, the game just isn't there anymore. It says I have to pay money again if I want to get it, and I have to buy it in a bundle which costs even more. It doesn't seem as if it worked...
Thema:

1. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again - Similar Threads - deleted game included

2. Games automatically deleted from external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games automatically deleted from external drive: I like to transfer and keep all games stored on an external drive and the internal drive free, however, Doom 3 for example i downloaded to the internal drive, copied over to the external drive,...
  3. Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion: Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game. Furthermore, if I go to the game's page in the Xbox...
  4. Cant delete save game - Hexologic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant delete save game - Hexologic: Hi there, I tried removing the save game from everywhere as the option is given in the dialog of the xbox and the save game appears again. This happens again and again. I also tried removing the...
  5. Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps: Ok been having this problem for a while and Support assist machine is honestly useless so figured to come here instead. Past few months and honestly the past 6 months been going to the local...
  6. Recovering Deleted Game Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Deleted Game Save: I accidently deleted my saved game from the game can i get it back? 7d15f205-fa2c-4a93-aa8d-f00cb88f7962
  7. Can't delete saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't delete saved games: I've played Hitman all the way through on xbox 1 and just want to play it again with all accomplishments, etc. erased as if it was a new install. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, also...
  8. How to delete game saves on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete game saves on xbox one: Was playing fallout 4 recently, and got 'CANNOT SAVE PROGRESS, DELETE SOME PREVIOUS SAVE DATA MESSAGE' or something to that effefct, then game crashed and when try to open it, it gets to where you...
  9. Deleting Xbox Game progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox Game progress.: I play this game called Fishing Planet. I started pretty bad so I wanted a fresh start. But I can't find out how? So I need your help. Please help if you know. THANK YOU!...
  10. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...