I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

Discus and support I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlasdairNuttall, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore.

:-(

:)

AlasdairNuttall, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

Hello Alasdair,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Is this a game that you had to redeem a code for? You would have to re-download the game. You have to use the account that redeemed the code for the game.

For example, If you redeemed the code on your account, you can go into "My games and apps" to find that game under "Ready to install". You do not need to pay for the game again.

If someone else set up your Xbox and redeemed the code on Their
    account, then you would need to use their account to redownload the game.
  3. DanMen334 Win User

a digital game will always appear after being uninstalled in the tab ready to install in the games section, in pc in your microsoft account you can also find it in the tab of my games
  4. Allebas Win User

If you redeem the code on your account and it not showing up on your "ready to install" list you can confirm the purchase online and when you see click on it to download. It will show up under your "ready to install list. If you have your account set to
    "home" on your Xbox it will automatically download to your Xbox.

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

6. ElevenUnicorn55 Win User

My battlefield 1 doesn't work anymore, even though I used to be able to play it.

Hi!

Try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it again. This way your profile data will be sync back to the console. So try to check if the installed content works.
    I deleted the account and re downloaded it, however, the game just isn't there anymore. It says I have to pay money again if I want to get it, and I have to buy it in a bundle which costs even more. It doesn't seem as if it worked...
Thema:

1. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again - Similar Threads - deleted game included

2. Delete review, game history w/ achievement.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete review, game history w/ achievement.: Hey there I have been asking for all over the place, how can I delete some things that are bothering me for a while now. I have some reviews that I did for mistake that I want to delete (Microsoft...
  3. Pins and groups deleted from games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pins and groups deleted from games and apps: All of the groups I created are now gone. Only the pins group remains. Is this still an expected issue? Is it worth recreating the groups or will this just happen again and is there a way to...
  4. Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game: Ok, first off i need to explain why i need to so badly, even though some will argue that i have made so much progress i should just keep going. Considering by deleting the save data i am only...
  5. Deleting games after Reformatting C Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting games after Reformatting C Drive: After some driver issues, I decided to reinstall Windows 10 on my C drive. This involved me reformatting the drive and it removing all of my apps. I re-installed the Xbox app and I can't play the...
  6. Game Clips Auto delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Clips Auto delete: Hi, Has anyone noticed there game clips been randomly been deleting on there own? I have 1tb free data on my Xbox One X, and I noticed after a couple of months they just delete To get around...
  7. delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete a xbox 360 saved game from xbox one: I want to know how to access cloud to delete a saved game on there - I cant play a new game because it says I have too many playthroughs but it doesn't give me an option to delete one of my saved...
  8. Se me borran los juegos [Mod Translation - My games are deleted]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Se me borran los juegos [Mod Translation - My games are deleted]: Tengo un problema, desde hace meses instale el COD: Black Ops 4 y de la nada se borro sin que yo hiciera algo, tengo 365 gb de espacio creo, no uso memorias externas ni nada, recien se me borro...
  9. Brand New Xbox One X Deleted ALL OF MY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New Xbox One X Deleted ALL OF MY GAMES: I just bought this XBox 2 two weeks ago. And this morning I get ready to play a game I've been into for a while only find all of my games are uninstalled. I've looked online and there hasnt been...
  10. How do I make Xbox (beta) delete the installation files once a game is installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Xbox (beta) delete the installation files once a game is installed?: I have been wondering where all of the space on my PC is going, buying new SSD's and still running low... I've just discovered that Xbox (Beta) Game Pass is sitting on about 200Gb of files in its...