i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

Discus and support i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fireflame775, Mar 20, 2020.

1. fireflame775
    fireflame775 Guest

I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition and I'm on PC

:)

fireflame775, Mar 20, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have deleted a world, then there is no way to get it back.
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

What version of Minecraft are you running, and how was the world deleted? That will greatly impact if it's possible, and if so, how to recover the world. Is this on Xbox One or another platform? And if on Xbox One, is it the Xbox One Edition or Bedrock
    edition? It is quite possible, likely even, that the world is not recoverable, and for that I'm sorry, but depending there might be an opportunity to recover it.
  6. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

Thema:

1. i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ) - Similar Threads - deleted world accident

2. My Minecraft deleted all of my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft deleted all of my worlds: Why did my minecraft delete all of my world. Why does it tell me i dont have any space making me not able to sync old worlds or create new ones. 3b5ea9ff-35b9-42e2-8070-ccf455799557
  3. Minecraft Deleted World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted World: A few days ago I installed Minecraft BETA from xbox insider. After loading up the game, I joined one of my old worlds and started playing around with the features. I decided that I wanted to stop...
  4. Minecarft Random World deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecarft Random World deletion: My world deleted its self after I turned off my xbox. I dont know why this happened because I've done it plenty of times before. I've tried everything but nothings working I dont know what to do....
  5. Deleted Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted Minecraft world: Is there a way to recover a minecraft world that was accidentally deleted on xbox one? 35b062a2-60c6-4c59-b703-ed46161bfe93
  6. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world: Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a...
  7. Minecraft world deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted itself: So i have had this really good minecraft world since xbox one edition and I transfered it over and all was well. But today when I went to get on it had deleted itself and I have no idea how to get...
  8. I accidentally deleted my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my minecraft world: Hello, I accidentally deleted my minecraft world I have been playing on for 2 years and I really hope I can get it back, I play on Xbox one and I deleted it yesterday, so 12/15/19 and today is...
  9. I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted my Minecraft game and now i lost all my worlds: I recently uninstalled Minecraft then reinstalled it. Before I uninstalled it, I made sure that my worlds were saved, but I when I try to restore my worlds, I can't find them anywhere. I tried...
  10. Minecraft world deleted for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted for no reason: My minecraft world had so much progress and me and my friends dedicated all our time on Xbox to that world and today it randomly isn’t showing up. My world is deleted. Please help me...