I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

Discus and support I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IchthyosaurWeirdo, Sep 10, 2020.

1. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated from everywhere the game still synced and I was still put as a high rank and I still had 35/100 unlocked
    on season 2. Yet my campaign and my characters tag and armor have been cleaned off yet I can redo my tag and armor freely since the items on Season 2 where still unlocked. I want to restart from the very beginning when im rank 1 and the season is back to 100/100.

:)

IchthyosaurWeirdo, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Siriusdish Win User

I believe that the level is located in the game servers, not in save data.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Error with xbox live server side - billing

Hello Victor,

Yes if you delete the save from everywhere it removes from the cloud. Do you have the disk in when trying to play the game? You also can try uninstall and reinstall the game. When you delete the save only delete local save data by going to settings>system>storage>clear
    local save data. This deletes it off the console but it still in the cloud so when you start the game again, it will sync data and download the save.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Data files

Ok, I understand.

That depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

If the console hasn't deleted the game save from the cloud yet, the game sync with the save file in the cloud automatically. When you start the game, it'll download the save from the cloud.

If the game save however is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

If you went to Menu > Manage Games > Saves > Delete Save Data > “Delete Everywhere“, it's deleted from the cloud and can't be recovered.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

Hi Jeremy,

Based on your screenshot, the data has been deleted from the internal drive. The reserved space you see there is not the saved data of the profile. If you start the game and the data syncs from the cloud, then you didn't delete from everywhere as was posted
    previously. If the data is indeed syncing from the cloud still, you would see the saved data under the section you have posted in the screenshot. It would display your gamertag along with the file size of the saved data.'

If you indeed deleted from everywhere as was previously stated, then the data is being recovered on the developer server side. Most of the time, you just need to delete the save from the game options and it will be permanently erased since you are deleting
    it from the developer server side. Or you just start over using a new save slot.

If for whatever reason the game is not letting you start over, you would need to contact
    Valve or Steam Supportfor more assistance.
  6. izbounty Win User

How do you get the option to sync data?

Hi, if you go to "manage games & add-ons" then find the saves for it on your console try deleting it. This will remove any saved data from your console for that game and cause it to sync. Be careful not to delete from everywhere as you will be unable to
    recover anything deleted.

Hope this helped as it worked for me.
Thema:

1. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced. - Similar Threads - deleted saved data

2. Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody have they in-game saved data deleted? if so please tell me it's a way to get it back: I was playing FFXIII on the Xbox game pass & my most recent in-game save data was deleted ? Can anybody out there help with this issue on how to recover it? Called Xbox support all the guy did was...
  3. Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data?: I want to restart my data in Warframe, and start fresh, but I am unaware of weather deleting my saved data will remove my purchases. (such as in-game currency, cosmetics, etc.) Can someone please...
  4. Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...: Hi, I want to completely start over on Yakuza 0. I installed this game several months ago when I subscribed to Gamepass for PC. I have since cancelled that service, but took advantage of a sale...
  5. Delete save data=delete purchase data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save data=delete purchase data?: Recently ive been thinking about deleting my main Dragonball Xenoverse 2 data to start entirely fresh. Ive put in a good amount of money to buy the special in game currency. If I delete my save...
  6. Why can’t I delete my cloud save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I delete my cloud save data?: I’ve tried to delete my data for games on my Xbox one that use cloud like Forza, Halo, and Minecraft but it won’t work. Everything says to go to games and apps, manage games and add-ons, saved...
  7. How do I delete old Xbox 360 saved data?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I delete old Xbox 360 saved data?: I haven't had an Xbox in years, but today I got the Series S, and I've downloaded many of the old 360 games I used to play, in which all of them seem to be running my old save files from years...
  8. Xbox ark, deleted all data and won’t save anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ark, deleted all data and won’t save anymore: Today me along with a few friends tried to load up ark on our xbox one s and all the data from the worlds have been deleted and when we have tried to restart its been deleted again. Is there a way...
  9. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?: Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset my save file without resetting my brothers...
  10. Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?: I was organizing my saves on cyberpunk 2077 and I accidently deleted my recent saves. I was hopeing theres a way to recover it. Pls let me know 895ec66d-17a6-4881-8480-726f806660ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Accidentally deleted xenorverse2 slot