I did a refund and it says i got -41.74 GDP, what means that??

Discus and support I did a refund and it says i got -41.74 GDP, what means that?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I did the refund, it says that I am getting my money back, but it sayd that i got on minus, what means that guys?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silviu_344, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Silviu_344
    Silviu_344 Guest

When I did the refund, it says that I am getting my money back, but it sayd that i got on minus, what means that guys?

:)

Silviu_344, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Silviu_344 Win User

Just look at this please, what means that I got 0.00£ back??
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Silviu_344, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.

If you have seen it on your order history for the refund transaction it means that it was already refunded.
  4. Silviu_344 Win User

Okay, I had a heart attack for a moment, thank you very much for your kind and your time acorded to respond to my question!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Kindly remove any screenshot or photo that may include your personal information, Silviu_344. It means you'll get the full money back. It will now depend on your bank since it has been processed on your account.
  6. S1R WAFFLES Win User

Installation issues 0x80070570

Even the digital version will not download. It is stuck at 7.15/41.74 GB
Thema:

1. I did a refund and it says i got -41.74 GDP, what means that?? - Similar Threads - did refund says

2. Got charged 215.00 and did not make purchase and Will not give refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged 215.00 and did not make purchase and Will not give refund: I need help please I got charged almost $215.00 for the same game twice. The game (games) have never been opened or anything it was within 30 days I ask for a refund and told them I did not make...
  3. Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!: So I was saving up for ELDEN ring and told my family members do not buy anything this is for elden ring. Well one of my family members of course ignored that request and did it anyways. And...
  4. Refunded game when I did not refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game when I did not refund: When I launch the game it says its refunded but when I check my billing history there is nothing there. I also have bought the game and have it on Xbox gamepass. faede4d7-fa53-4885-92ae-e7d37ee43bd9
  5. Got denied refund because i "hadn't" played it, although i did play it..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got denied refund because i "hadn't" played it, although i did play it..: Recently, i bought chivarly 2 because it was advertised as having crossplay. So i bought it, because i wanted to play it with a ps4 friend of mine. However, after playing a while (he was still...
  6. Refund but did not remove product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund but did not remove product: I got a refund on a Minecraft marketplace item I got my money back but the marketplace item said I still own it. Will I get in trouble for still owning it even after a refund and if so how do I...
  7. I refunded a game but it did not give my money back, what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game but it did not give my money back, what do I do?: how do i get my money back b045f0e1-caed-4ddd-bcce-43b79d978d3b
  8. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  9. I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play: I pre-ordered BO4 in August and I downloaded the MP BETA and the Blackout BETA, I played them both. Now when I went today to play the game on it's release day, but it says that I have either...
  10. I paid for a game and now it says I still have to buy it and did not give me a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now it says I still have to buy it and did not give me a refund: So I pre ordered 2k19 20th anniversary edition on my Xbox one and now I can not play it because it says I need to purchase it. but I had purchased it already on my account. So I also went to...