i did not get my rebate

Discus and support i did not get my rebate in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; every month i spend over 200$ on digital games on xbox one and get at least 25$ to 30$ rebate. this month i got nothing. i want my rebate.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by wvy-[xboxvenue], Oct 16, 2016.

1. i did not get my rebate

every month i spend over 200$ on digital games on xbox one and get at least 25$ to 30$ rebate. this month i got nothing. i want my rebate.

:)

wvy-[xboxvenue], Oct 16, 2016
  2. XyberDAWG
    XyberDAWG Guest
    No rewards from April.

I just noticed I did not receive any credits in April. I did make several purchases so o should have gotten my rebate points.

XyberDAWG, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Baumer582
    Baumer582 Guest
    Xbox one $75 rebate program.

My rebate offer was for $50, not $75..

But I did buy an X1 and most certainly activated it as my home console before July 31st..

Still haven't received my rebate yet.....

I'm dreading the phone call to MS Customer Service

Baumer582, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Smwutches Win User

Never get my rebate

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it's too early to see credits for any purchases
    from June. Also, preorders do not count towards VIP and will only award credits if they are part of a specific offer, so Cuphead would not have qualified for any credits.
  5. Baumer582 Win User

Xbox one $75 rebate program.

My rebate offer was for $50, not $75..

But I did buy an X1 and most certainly activated it as my home console before July 31st..

Still haven't received my rebate yet.....

I'm dreading the phone call to MS Customer Service
  6. Truly Gears Win User

Xbox Rewards

I dont even get my rebate when i renew my gold subscription.
  7. SHORTYBIGG187 Win User

XBOX REWARDS I HAVE MADE ALOT OF PURCHASES ON MY XBOX. GAMES, MOVIES, AND MOVIE APPS SUCH AS REDBOX, NETFLIX, BUT HAVE NO REWARD POINTS FOR DOING SO

why have i not been getting my rewards or rebates and my vip status hasnt chaged
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox Rewards- MS moves the goal posts again.

I was also getting a better rebate based on gamerscore but when it changed I atleast skipped the first star. I had been buying digital to increase my rebate to take the sting off the extra it costs compared to disc. Not happy.
Thema:

i did not get my rebate

1. i did not get my rebate - Similar Threads - did rebate

2. How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...: Want to use v-bucks on fortnite. Can't redeem code thru microsofty. was to do? b2875c97-ffae-4f47-a7fe-2c8e0e1e0b56
  3. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  4. Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone's dashboard change back to the original 8 tab one?: So about a month ago I got the updated dashboard with the condensed tabs that you were able to move around. Just now I went onto my dashboard and it switched back to the original. Did MS remove...
  5. Did not receive 5 dollars gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5 dollars gift: Hello Just ask that i did not receive 5 dollars gift Thanks for helping ac828c29-2b41-443b-8beb-fea4962615fb
  6. FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]: Boa Tarde...!!! Fiz a compra de 4 jogos na Xbox Live. Fui cobrado no cartão de credito na mesma hora e no fim do Download aparece a informação que "NÃO FOI POSSÍVEL CONCLUIR O DOWNLOAD" Minha...
  7. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins: Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont...
  8. Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

in XboX Insiders
    Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps: [IMG] submitted by /u/Africantenderiza [link] [comments]
  9. My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...: My microsoft edge app has disappeared from my xbox one on the may update won't even let me download other internet explorer apps I'm so frustrated! Please help anyone...
  10. Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]: Buenas tardes,quiero preguntar por que aparecio un cargo a mi tarjeta de credito que no autorize de Microsoft y que no me fue notificado de dicho movimiento [Translation - Good afternoon, I want...