i did not order microsoft ultimate 1m

Discus and support i did not order microsoft ultimate 1m in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did not order microsoft ultimate got charged for last month got new credit card number and here it is again charged to new card how do i stop this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennethMarshall1, Jan 25, 2021.

1. i did not order microsoft ultimate 1m

I did not order microsoft ultimate got charged for last month got new credit card number and here it is again charged to new card how do i stop this?

:)

KennethMarshall1, Jan 25, 2021
  2. maxsteel2468 Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

I did not pre order using my credit, but i installed gears 5 ultimate edition in the microsoft store, how do i cancel that as in the store it does not show that the pre ordered gears 5 ultimate edition
  3. Paperjoex2 Win User

disconecting from xbox live for a few weeks and reconnect to it with the same omunt of time left on the prepaid card.

if you sent in for repair through Xbox then you'll be recieving a 1M PPC in order to make up for the time you lost. hope this helps!
  4. JetCityGambler Win User

Preorders of the disk version please respond

The $1M bonus and the extra cars and weapons for 360 players are two separate things. Anyone who pre-orders will get the $1M bonus cash, but you need to have played GTA on 360 and have your gamertag linked to the Rockstar Social Club to get the extra seaplane
    and Duke o' Death and the other stuff.
  5. George_Sdl Win User

Problem with ea play and xbox live game pass

I have the same problem. I wanted refund my ea play order. But microsoft say no.

On the offiziell Microsoft page is the change rate 23 month to 8 month Ultimate.

But no changes on my microsoft Ultimate account. I think this is a big joke from microsoft.
  6. Bipolar Dolphin Win User

Free BMW M5 DLC

370MB is a bit more than one car. What this does, is it should act like it did for the pre-order cars as well. It will allow people who bought the game, from somewhere that didn't have a specialty car, i.e. '11 STi, BMW 1M, Alfa, to be able to see those
    cars in the game. ;)
Thema:

i did not order microsoft ultimate 1m

1. i did not order microsoft ultimate 1m - Similar Threads - did order microsoft

2. Why did my pre order money come out right away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my pre order money come out right away?: So I pre ordered the next chapter dlc for the elder scrolls online which is released june 2021 but the money came out if my bank right away I had paid by paypal that is connected to my bank so I...
  3. Did anyone who ordered a series x/s this December receive their console yet?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did anyone who ordered a series x/s this December receive their console yet?: I ordered my series x much later than everyone else on December 15th. Its still pending and no estimated shipping date. Is there anyone else who ordered this December and managed to receive their...
  4. ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code: pick up my ufc 4 pre order today from gamestop and microsoft wont let them print out a code for the pre order bonus a97fc33e-7999-43b8-8183-579ae5e817fb
  5. I received this in my email, but I did not make this order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received this in my email, but I did not make this order.: I received this in my email, but I did not make this order. [img] 51337591-6d51-4997-adbe-559329618bb4
  6. Did not recieved extra controller with order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieved extra controller with order: I am looking for an email to contact store support concerning an order i just recieved that was suppose to have a console + extra pink pig controller for my daughter. Box showed up barely taped...
  7. I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play: I pre-ordered BO4 in August and I downloaded the MP BETA and the Blackout BETA, I played them both. Now when I went today to play the game on it's release day, but it says that I have either...
  8. Did not receive pre-order bonus codes from the Microsoft Store, since there was a typo in the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive pre-order bonus codes from the Microsoft Store, since there was a typo in the ...: I paid for the FH3 Ultimate Edition on the Microsoft Store, and am supposed to receive two pre-order cars, Mercedes C63 and Shelby GT350R, the email entered had .co at the end, instead of .com I...
  9. Did not receive pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K19: I pre-ordered NBA 2K19 as part of a new "Xbox 1 X Console bundle" Ordered on Sept 3rd Received console and game code on Sept 11th Entered code and started downloading...later I played a few...
  10. Destiny: Rise of Iron pre-order licensing - Did Microsoft blow it for multiple users on a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Rise of Iron pre-order licensing - Did Microsoft blow it for multiple users on a ...: Actually ordered the Destiny: Rise of Iron pre-order. Talked to MS Support THREE times specfically asking about licensing to make sure all three users on the XB1 would have the pre-order...