i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer

Discus and support i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought the xbox live fortnite offer that includes 1k v-bucks... two weeks have passed now and i still didnt receive the code... i check my messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Roberto...1, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Roberto...1
    Roberto...1 Guest

i bought the xbox live fortnite offer that includes 1k v-bucks... two weeks have passed now and i still didnt receive the code... i check my messages every day on my console and online but so far nothing happened

:)

Roberto...1, Dec 15, 2018
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Go to Xbox support chat and try to talk or email them the information of when the bumdle was bought so they can help you out with that...

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  5. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

No Code For Fortnite

You should receive the code soon for the 1000 V-Bucks if that's what you purchased or what you mean't by "Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Bundle".
Thema:

1. i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer - Similar Threads - did receive 1000

2. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  3. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  4. Did not receive Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Apex coins: Hello, So i bought the 1$ month of live gold with the 1000 apex coins offer about two weeks ago but i already used my credit card for this offer on one of my relative's account so i was wondering...
  5. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  6. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  7. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the entire stream with the correct account. However, I logged in before the stream starting, thus triggering the bug you have just recently started to acknowledge. Please let me know...
  8. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I did not receive the flintlock. I was signed in early, watched the countdown, and entire stream. Any help is appreciated. 00a35097-3fca-4971-82f8-57393292553b
  9. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I tuned in for last week's 'inside xbox' stream on 2019-04-16 to receive the Sea of Thieves in-game Ebon Flintlock skin and have yet to receive it. I was signed in with my Microsoft account at the...
  10. Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups: I just spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups, but my 1000 coins are gone. 1147fb96-d93b-486b-abb7-6c940753642f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i brought xbox live with 1000 vbucks for fortnite but have not received vbucks