I did something wrong in setting

Discus and support I did something wrong in setting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do i need to reset setting but cant see screen 74d1b94d-6fce-49d4-ac78-8b540ecf872a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kazidrilla, May 16, 2020.

1. Kazidrilla
    Kazidrilla Guest

Do i need to reset setting but cant see screen

:)

Kazidrilla, May 16, 2020
  2. SABDOM Win User

3. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried restarting your console?
  4. TheFatBazTard Win User

Automatic Renewal...Again

Gutted, do they set it to on or did i miss a check box or something, wrong if they do.
  5. ii John Cena x Win User

Did I do something wrong [minor spoilers]

Perhaps they've left it unavailable for the time being because of planned dlc? Clearly the ending doesn't do the mass effect series justice, and Bioware/EA knew that and so locked those final paragon/renegade choices at the end so that they can be used to
    open a new ending from dlc? Just a random thought of the top of my head.
  6. Budgier Win User

Did I do something wrong [minor spoilers]

Reputation also factors in here.
Thema:

1. I did something wrong in setting - Similar Threads - did something wrong

2. My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...: Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do. He put a virus or something on my Xbox 360....
  3. Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision...: My sons Xbox acvount was perms banned supposedly he did something to his acvount. He did not nor is he capable of hacking into it. Xbox just says he did it, no proof or anything. He has had alot...
  4. My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work: My game says something went wrong give it another try 6e41cb2d-815c-44a6-8101-5327856d27f0
  5. Can I report a player to Xbox for something they did on discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I report a player to Xbox for something they did on discord?: Can I report a player to Xbox for possession of illegal content in discord, and if so, how do I do it? 6980d678-af2c-47fd-8a08-695f74fa3b5c
  6. I can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta because i did something hacki. Please help !!!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta because i did something hacki. Please help !!!!: So my account isn't 18 years old and i can't join beta, but I logged in in insider hub with my father's account and in to Microsoft Store with my account and i joined beta. Now i want to leave and...
  7. I bought something and did not get it but no refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something and did not get it but no refund: I recently bought apex coins on Apex Legends. Now the problem was I did not get it so I refunded it but I guese since I was playing apex u cant get my money back. It really pisses me off and I...
  8. Game keeps saying something went wrong or sign into profile that bought it when I did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps saying something went wrong or sign into profile that bought it when I did: whenever I try to click to play WW2 it either says something went wrong or sign into profile that bought it when I did buy it digitally and am signed in 002f8c2c-bd12-4649-81bd-cf121aba7e3f
  9. Slow Loading-Did I Do Something Wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow Loading-Did I Do Something Wrong?: I'm new to Xbox One. After setting the console up and getting the house Wifi to work OK, I pushed in this GOW:Ultimate Edition disc. It took quite some time to get to the point where I could...
  10. Did I get a Limited Edition XBONE or is there something seriously wrong with my XBONE??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I get a Limited Edition XBONE or is there something seriously wrong with my XBONE??: Everytime I come home from work or wake up in the morning my XBONE looks like this...I wipe it down and it comes back again later. 7e4e3c9d-dc2c-4fa9-9df9-cdb561f60b41