I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

Discus and support I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why? c7f5b07c-6929-4d28-8ed9-28199cf90659 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Infantaria Rick, Oct 25, 2016.

1. I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why?

:)

Infantaria Rick, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Jimit13
    Jimit13 Guest
    Gears of War 4 Pre-Order Rewards

Hello,

Back in October, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards, saying that I would get 15,000 rewards points for pre-ordering Gears of War 4. I pre-ordered the game through Microsoft, but never received my rewards points. Was there something else I had to do to
    earn them?

Jimit13, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Not getting pre-order rewards

I do not get rewards for pre-ordering games my friends do but I don't I haven't received any since I pre-ordered Gears of War 4 didn't get that in any after can you please tell me why I'm not receiving my bonuses rewards for pre-ordering games and what can
    I do to get it

Porsche Kid 911, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Infantaria Rick,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award Credits.

XBLRewards8, Oct 25, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Infantaria Rick,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award Credits.
  6. Shadow Blazin Win User

Can't install Imperator: Rome

Thanks worked for me!

I kept getting errors when trying to install games.

Gears 5 now being pre loaded!

* Fingers crossed Nvidia cards do not suffer like they did in Gears 4!
  7. PaperzMask Win User

Pre-order vs sale

completely depend on games. let me elaborate a bit.

*Pre-order Gears 5

or

*Crackdown 3, saints row 4, jump force on sale for the same price then no thank you I will go for Gears 5 pre-order.
  8. KayotikMunky Win User

Pre-order vs sale

I would go for the 3 games if there was enough time to enjoy them between the date of purchase and when the pre-order game is set to release. Like with the current sale going on until tomorrow, I picked up a couple games because there's time between now
    and when Gears 5 releases. So I'll have time to enjoy them and get ready for Gears 5.
  9. Darth Arbys Win User

Why continue to play anymore?

Busy with metal gear solid 4 until I get a bunch of points and a 12 mo. membership
Thema:

1. I did the pre-sale of Gears 4, but didn't get the reward points until now... Why? - Similar Threads - did pre sale

2. ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code: pick up my ufc 4 pre order today from gamestop and microsoft wont let them print out a code for the pre order bonus a97fc33e-7999-43b8-8183-579ae5e817fb
  3. Did not receive VISA Pre Paid Card email

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive VISA Pre Paid Card email: Hi, I redeemed 1000 MyVIP Gems on 17th May for a $25 Visa Card but have no received anything yet. Can this be investigated, thanks fe311aa1-c977-440e-ac56-230a256f5a39
  4. I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play: I pre-ordered BO4 in August and I downloaded the MP BETA and the Blackout BETA, I played them both. Now when I went today to play the game on it's release day, but it says that I have either...
  5. Did Not Receive Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus: I did not receive the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus. Please tell me when it will be available. 2bbb6bf1-72db-498e-a43b-e3f967619bf4
  6. Street Fighter 30th Ann. Collection - Did not receive pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Street Fighter 30th Ann. Collection - Did not receive pre-order bonus: Spoke with Microsoft Support and they suggested that I leave a post here that I did not receive Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Ultra Street Fighter IV. My case# is SR 1429166618...
  7. did not receive message containing sea of thieves black dog pack pre order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive message containing sea of thieves black dog pack pre order bonus: bought the game at the same time as a friend he received the message and code but i did not receive the message containing sea of thieves black dog pack pre-order bonus...
  8. Did not receive pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K19: I pre-ordered NBA 2K19 as part of a new "Xbox 1 X Console bundle" Ordered on Sept 3rd Received console and game code on Sept 11th Entered code and started downloading...later I played a few...
  9. Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?: I recently bought Fallout 76 and I'm not getting any notification for getting access to the beta. I checked the store and there was the Fallout 76 I bought, and one that said "Fallout 76...
  10. pre-sales quantum break,I did not get codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-sales quantum break,I did not get codes: I bought this game 22.3.2016 and did not get the alan wake and Quantum Break for PC 91f82eb5-b502-4533-bf2d-3540420627ca