i did World of tanks xbox 360 beta and didnt get my £4.99

Discus and support i did World of tanks xbox 360 beta and didnt get my £4.99 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i did World of tanks xbox 360 beta and didnt get my £4.99 i email wargaming.net and thet said this back to me Dear Mr RockyGamerz, Thanks for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Iced Doughnuts, Feb 26, 2014.

1. i did World of tanks xbox 360 beta and didnt get my £4.99

i email wargaming.net and thet said this back to me

Dear Mr RockyGamerz,

Thanks for contacting us. We want to assist you with this by providing you with some information.

We unfortunately do not have 4.99$ beta rewards because it was not a reward we gave out during beta. This reward was distributed by Microsoft by random selection to players during beta. We apologize for the confusion and sincerely thank you for being
    with us since beta.

Thanks for your support and commitments. We hope we have helped with your question and want you to call on us again anytime you may need us, we'll be here!

Best Regards,

Bryan Pierce

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:https://support.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

:)

Iced Doughnuts, Feb 26, 2014
  2. did recevice token for percure of fury

i rented fury the movie om xbox 360 ans xbox\ one a didnt receive the token for world of tanks. we did it 2 weeks ago

RumblyCaveman69, Feb 26, 2014
  3. when does the beta for world of tanks begin?

Thank you for applying to the World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Beta. If you are selected as a Beta Tester, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process with further details on how to download and play
    the Beta.

See you on the battlefield and Roll Out!

-The World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Team

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 26, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

You got your answer in that email.

It was sent to RANDOM players. Not everyone. If you did not get it, then you did not get selected unfortunately.

xTye, Mar 5, 2014
  5. xTye Win User

You got your answer in that email.

It was sent to RANDOM players. Not everyone. If you did not get it, then you did not get selected unfortunately.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

when does the beta for world of tanks begin?

Thank you for applying to the World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Beta. If you are selected as a Beta Tester, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process with further details on how to download and play
    the Beta.

See you on the battlefield and Roll Out!

-The World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Team
  7. Alliance United Win User

World of Tank for Xbox One ??

World of Tanks was defiantly one of my top free online games for the Xbox 360. I liked how they did the Beta for the Xbox 360 by allowing you to test the game as they built it, not just give you a trial basically. Hopefully, they will carry that same testing
    measure over to the Xbox One. Can't wait!
  8. BinaryXtreme Win User

how to get beta for world of tanks to play it?

9. Jasperrdm Win User
Thema:

1. i did World of tanks xbox 360 beta and didnt get my £4.99 - Similar Threads - did World tanks

2. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  3. Why did the UI change in the Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the UI change in the Beta?: I joined the XBOX Beta Preview just after Gears 5 /Borderlands 3 came out. Joined the Delta Ring. I really liked the look of the new UI. Today I just noticed that the UI has just been changed back...
  4. Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand Go?!?! [Australia]: ANSWERS.MICROSOFT.COM/EN-AU DOESN'T EXIST Where did the Xbox One S Vertical Stand go????? it is not available in Physical Locations Nor is available on Microsoft's official website. So where is...
  5. Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my Evolve Ultimate Edition that was free go: I got the digital version of Evolve that was the ultimate edition and i cant seem to find it now i think this is unfair sense i owned the game and its not there i bought stuff on it aswell...
  6. Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not use my X box account for about a year. and when I started using it again my...: Hello dear Xbox community, about one year ago I have sold my first xbox-one and just yesterday I finally had the money to purchase me a new x box one and i was very exited to be able to be gamimg...
  7. It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I changed my gamertag but I never did before....?: So recently Ive been thinking that I should change my name on Xbox, I've always been EchoxWindwaker. Then, when I tried to change it out for a new name that was available, it charged me the...
  8. World Gone Sour, Where did it go???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World Gone Sour, Where did it go???: What happened to this great little game? I had it and still have it in my purchase history but can no longer redownload it. [img] 3173d1c5-bba0-44f6-991b-e4b491d2f821
  9. I did not receive janemba sword from Defiler of World raid even though I achieved more than 50k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive janemba sword from Defiler of World raid even though I achieved more than 50k: I participated in the raid Defiler of World last weekend and I acheived over 50k points I did not receive the janemba sword although I did get my other rewards - please help....
  10. World Of Tanks currency I purchased but did not get.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World Of Tanks currency I purchased but did not get.: I was playing world of tanks for xbox 360 when I purchaced a gold package of 6,500 for 29.99. When I went to buy the founder 1 redux tank package I saw I was short. So I purchased another gold...