I didint reedem codes for rainbow six Vegas

Discus and support I didint reedem codes for rainbow six Vegas in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didint redeem my rainbow six Vegas codes I got from pre ordering rainbow six siege. Xbox sent them to on on messaged but I never redeemed them now... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by itsLordANGEL666, Nov 17, 2015.

1. I didint reedem codes for rainbow six Vegas

I didint redeem my rainbow six Vegas codes I got from pre ordering rainbow six siege. Xbox sent them to on on messaged but I never redeemed them now I'm trying to but the message is gone.

:)

itsLordANGEL666, Nov 17, 2015
  2. i can not reedem my code

i have a code there is no error code only Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while

and Xbox Live service status is normal.

Why can't i have my games?

i have the codes. They are rainbow six vegas and rainbow six vegas 2

Pls help me to reedem my games

VolcanicVeil99, Nov 17, 2015
  3. K4G Angel
    K4G Angel Guest
    Rainbow Sic Download Codes Vegas /Vegas 2

Hi,

i have Buy Rainbow Six Siege on 26.09.2015.

I didnt get the Code of the other 2 Games.

Vegas and Vegas 2.

Can you help me.

Vegas i have Reedem form my Son CD but, he need my Code too Play

K4G Angel, Nov 17, 2015
  4. I didint reedem codes for rainbow six Vegas

Hey there BtchImAngel!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there BtchImAngel!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. LRT Nath Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
  7. ranger149 Win User

Still need codes for RS:V and RS:V2 for purchasing Rainbow Six Siege

I just got the code for Rainbow Six Vegas.. But still need the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Thank you.
  8. JonEwalkir Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

The promotion is supposed to give you redemption codes for both rainbow six Vegas and rainbow six Vegas 2 for Xbox 360. While I received two separate messages (one for each game) the codes were the same and actually only applied for rainbow six vegas; I
    checked the store and it shows rainbow six vegas already purchased but not rainbow six vegas 2. So the message I received for rainbow six Vegas 2 is missing a valid redemption code. How do I resolve this? I contacted customer support and they provided me with
    a link that directed me here.

thank you

jonathan
  9. Phillip Short Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Same thing happened to me. I received both of my messages separately, each containing codes from pre-ordering Rainbow Six Siege, one saying it was for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and the other for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but both codes are the same and when used they
    each give a digital copy of Vegas 1. I would like a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Thema:

1. I didint reedem codes for rainbow six Vegas - Similar Threads - didint reedem codes

2. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  3. Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?: Hi, I just bought 2 Apex coin packs, 2 x 1 000 Apex coins. I thought I would recieve them on Origin but it seems I have bought it to my XBOX-account but we dont have XBOX only PC. Can this be...
  4. Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10): Hello! I bought a "Fortnite Wild Pack" code. I typed the code in the microsoft store, then reedemed. Its just loading and loading... Then its crashed! I didn't got the skin, and when I try to...
  5. Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards: I think that Microsoft should make an option so when you redeem a code for an Xbox Gift Card, you can have the code sent to your E-mail as it used to be... 4cfa73b2-cb3d-41ae-9af9-1dc2964cd92f
  6. used bad reedem code, can i remove it and use the right one ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    used bad reedem code, can i remove it and use the right one ?: Hello, i used reedem code for xbox console for one game, but code was for us and i am from europe..so i want to remove this item from my item, cause i have eu code too and cant use it because i...
  7. didint recived the credits

in XBoX Rewards
    didint recived the credits: hi there i had 2000 rewards credits and I did not recived it and can you tell me about my lifetime points gamertag is andy25 thanks d2c93be7-74a7-49ab-8c6b-95cc4b9ac1ce
  8. It is everthing ok with the billing options but i still didint received nothing.

in XBoX Rewards
    It is everthing ok with the billing options but i still didint received nothing.: It is everything ok with the billing options but i still didint received nothing. It always showing this messing in the bottom of the page Attention Needed Please check your account...
  9. Bought 3 months of gold and didint received minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of gold and didint received minecraft: Bought gold on 06/14 with the minecraft promotion but i still didint get it, help would be apreciated, thanks :) c1c26d8f-47d5-4b49-b136-4f845e000ad4
  10. Bought 3 months of gold and didint received minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of gold and didint received minecraft: Bought gold on 06/14 with the minecraft promotion but i still didint get it, help would be apreciated, thanks :) 880d2caf-1874-408a-8a85-ec6c8c119596