I didn't enter the rainbow six siege codes before they got deleted.

Discus and support I didn't enter the rainbow six siege codes before they got deleted. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered rainbow six siege got the code for it and then after 30 days they deleted without me entering them. 5abbb2c6-b951-42a4-8eaa-70a00af6ed72 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Elite Skillful, Nov 18, 2015.

1. I didn't enter the rainbow six siege codes before they got deleted.

I pre-ordered rainbow six siege got the code for it and then after 30 days they deleted without me entering them.

:)

Elite Skillful, Nov 18, 2015
  2. pkmp5
    pkmp5 Guest
    Accidentally deleted XBOX 360 game redemption code

I bought a Rainbow Six siege , but accidentally deleted compatible Xbox 360 game code message, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 , Can recover deleted game code message for me?

pkmp5, Nov 18, 2015
  3. D3ADSHoT602
    D3ADSHoT602 Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege

I got rainbow six siege and it had a promotion that you get 2 free games rainbow six Vegas 1 and 2 but it didn't come with any codes

D3ADSHoT602, Nov 18, 2015
  4. I didn't enter the rainbow six siege codes before they got deleted.

Hey there Elite Skillful!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

I didn't enter the rainbow six siege codes before they got deleted.

1. I didn't enter the rainbow six siege codes before they got deleted. - Similar Threads - didn't enter rainbow

2. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  3. Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played: So what happened to me was that I didn't purchase or play the game I was trying to refund but I couldn't get it refunded because the other person (I'll call him S.) S didn't ask me to purchase the...
  4. I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.: AMD send me a link I clicked it It sent to Microsft redeem site code got redeemed but in Xbox Live App I cant play games. 38531b72-e23b-427a-89e9-cb0885425737
  5. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...
  6. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  7. didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    didn't get the halo reach emile-a239 or kat-b320 for gears of war 5: Why i didn't get halo reach emile-a239 for gears of war 5 or kat - b320 8b66a136-e64e-415d-963a-43c47ebbd5be
  8. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  9. Entered code for Xbox Live Gold, didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered code for Xbox Live Gold, didn't work: I just bought my new Xbox One. I had been out of Gold membership, so I looked around for the redeem code option. I went to Xbox store - Games and used the Use Code option there. The code worked,...
  10. Redeemed code, didn't download and can't re-enter code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code, didn't download and can't re-enter code: I bought the expansion pass for Destiny a couple of days ago on Gamestop's website, and it gave me the code to redeem. When I redeemed the download code it said it was accepted but it did not do...