I didn't get a code

Discus and support I didn't get a code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On december 6 i saw a promotion of 1000 free vbucks when you buy 3 months of gold and i went to talk to xbox support to know if i purchase and redeem a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuisMorales_216, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I didn't get a code

On december 6 i saw a promotion of 1000 free vbucks when you buy 3 months of gold and i went to talk to xbox support to know if i purchase and redeem a giftcard i could get my code for the vbucks and he promissed that yes i will get it by december 20 so
    i waited on december 21 i talked again with xbox support and they speaked with their boss and he promissed again i will get it on december 30 today december 30 i talked again to xbox support and the guy said that i have to post here the problem and some one
    will help.

He said this Thank you for waiting, Luis. Alright, for this issue, This is actually handled by our Sales and Promotions team. All promotion not received are checked and provided by our Sales and Promotions
    team. You may submit a request here. And he puted a link to the forums

Please someone from xbox support help me with this

:)

LuisMorales_216, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I didn't get a code

Phone and chat support don't handle promotions so they are known for giving incorrect information unfortunately.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I didn't get a code

Unfortunately support gave you incorrect information. Per the terms of the offer, a credit card was required. So since you used a prepaid code you would not be eligible.

Terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account;
    credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular
    monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject
    to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec.
    Credit card required.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I didn't get a code

The promotion terms and conditions clearly stated the subscription had to be purchased via a credit card
  5. LuisMorales_216 Win User

I didn't get a code

But they told me i can use a giftcard so i went to buy it and they promise it will give me a code so its fair that they do it as they said
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Didn't get a code

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
Thema:

I didn't get a code

1. I didn't get a code - Similar Threads - didn't code

2. Purchased Season 1, didn't get Season 2 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Season 1, didn't get Season 2 Code: I purchased "Dragon Ball Super" Season 1 between 6/30 and 7/6 during the Anime Month for 70% off. The description for Season 1 stated that, if purchased between the dates listed, then a redeemable...
  3. Used a code and didn't receive the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a code and didn't receive the item: I used a code for warframe starter pack and I haven't received it 4d709a17-519f-43c8-ba69-ec409a7445b0
  4. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  5. I got minecraft Java edition and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got minecraft Java edition and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition.: I bought the Minecraft Java edition but did not get a code for the windows 10 edition, even when I go to redeem code there is none being sent to my email or has been sent in the receipt. Is there...
  6. Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code: So toady at around 1:12AM I decided to use the pso2 code in the perks but when I used the code 1. I didn't get a full code 2. the code just perk just straight up disappeared. Now I never used one...
  7. Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item: I got a minecraft code for 1000 minecoins and i redeemed it. I haven't received my minecoins after 2 weeks. What do i do 36cb2a76-1d90-4e50-9b11-e8914e9a9ed5
  8. My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.: I used my code for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-order content for some character skins, which is roughly 2 years old, and the code WORKED and successfully prompted me in the store after....
  9. Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]: Ola, boa noite. eu comprei o xbox game pass ultimate semana passada e não recebi o email de vcs com o codigo para o nitro do discord ate agr, poderiam me ajudar? [Translation - Hello .. Good...
  10. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...