I didn't get all the download codes for Gold Rush Program

Discus and support I didn't get all the download codes for Gold Rush Program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the codes for 9 free xbla games. But until now I didn't get the code for Ryse. Here is the email: My Xbox Rewards (*** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 无知无畏(2), Jan 19, 2015.

1. I didn't get all the download codes for Gold Rush Program

I received the codes for 9 free xbla games. But until now I didn't get the code for Ryse.

Here is the email:

My Xbox Rewards (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

7/4/2014

Newsletters

To: [Mod Removed]

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]mdkkurt 好,感謝 參 Gold Rush 活動!以下是九款費 Arcade 遊戲的代碼。同時在 2014 年 10 月 1 日到 12 月 30 日間登 Xbox One 主機,就可獲得 Xbox One 下載版本「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition 附 功能!需遵守規定與條款。[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

I did what I was told.

Can you tell me how i can get the code for Ryse?

:)

无知无畏(2), Jan 19, 2015
  2. justin6d
    justin6d Guest
    question about digital games without gold

I bought a download code for Ori and the blind forest and downloaded it to the system without Gold

justin6d, Jan 19, 2015
  3. Alecowns
    Alecowns Guest
    No Hardcore Mode in this Game

I did, theres just conquest, rush, team death match, squad death match, and squad rush.

Is it possible that because I didn't download the graphics update I do not have it?

Alecowns, Jan 19, 2015
Thema:

I didn't get all the download codes for Gold Rush Program

1. I didn't get all the download codes for Gold Rush Program - Similar Threads - didn't download codes

2. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  3. Bought Xbox one x didn't get a Pubg download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox one x didn't get a Pubg download code: Hi, 2 days ago I bought the xbox one x and Pubg, fifa 19 and halo wars 2 from the Microsoft site, it has arrived today, but I cannot see a code for the Pubg even though it states it on the side of...
  4. Bought Gears of War 4 back in October 2016 but didn't receive bonus game download codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Gears of War 4 back in October 2016 but didn't receive bonus game download codes: As the title said. I guess the codes were supposed to be sent via dashboard message? I don't see them so I'm guessing I never received them (or they got archived as an older message? But I don't...
  5. I didn't get the codes to download the GOW Series that were included on the special edition ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get the codes to download the GOW Series that were included on the special edition ...: I redeem my Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition code on 11/16/16 but I haven't get my codes to download the GOW series, could you please help me? d332557d-79e6-4304-921e-d4b97517ed5e
  6. Didn't receive the code to download the ford Le Mans car

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the code to download the ford Le Mans car: Can you please resend the code. The leauge this coming week Involves me to have it 552efed2-1939-4be4-b6b6-4c4cf16d33e4
  7. Didn't receive Xbox one Quantum Break preordered PC , or Allen wake download codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Xbox one Quantum Break preordered PC , or Allen wake download codes: Hi KozlowDog, I'm in the same boat. No code as of 04/15/16 @ 8:50pm ET. =( I chat with XBox Support for 47min and they also referred me to this forum. 28572265-a903-4101-8b84-da89199e7b01
  8. Game code didn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game code didn't download: Hopefully somebody can tell me I got a game redeem code for forza horizon 3 and it came up I clicked download and it failed to download and if I enter the code again it says it has been redeemed...
  9. Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game: I bought the Xbox 1s Halo 5 bundle for my son for Christmas. We entered the 25 digit code to download the game but received a message to refresh the page. When we did that, it returned to the home...
  10. Use a code but the download didn't started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a code but the download didn't started: Hello! I bought the Gears Of War 4 console special edition and I used the code but the download didn't started. When I put again the code, appear a message telling me that the code is already...