i didn't get my free xbox one?

Discus and support i didn't get my free xbox one? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was guaranteed a free xbox one through email back in december. the email didnt function properly, so i contacted support and have been guaranteed... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lieutenant Daze, Jan 10, 2014.

1. i didn't get my free xbox one?

I was guaranteed a free xbox one through email back in december. the email didnt function properly, so i contacted support and have been guaranteed that i would recieve my free xbox one console by the end of december. but i never received my console. the
    rep i talked to on the support website told me to go ahead and delete the email because he took care of the issue. I'm currently on the phone with a representative who referred me here. I just want to get the console I was promised. I have a wonderful time
    with xbox support usually, and right now i feel a bit cheated under the current circumstances. I was promised a console for free, i shouldn't have to go buy one. This is where i was redirected to by the rewards team, but the support reps on the phone already
    told me it was a rewards team promotion.

How can i straighten this out and get my free console?

:)

Lieutenant Daze, Jan 10, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I didn't get my free name change

you don't get a free name change because you already used it

And no suggestions based on your previous choices isn't not given a choice.p

This does not cover accounts creates before 2016

Anhthing after that will have a generated name by default with no suggestions

What they mean is autogenerated names is.a under this format an emotion a fluffy animal and a few numbers

Edgiestmanx is clearly your choice or based on your previous choices

Happypuppy150 would be something more along the lines or a autogenerated name

ngocphi, Jan 10, 2014
  3. I didn't get my free name change

I got my Xbox not to long ago and it gave me the name so about 5 to 6 weeks later i tried changing my Xbox username to TBG MANX559 and it said i already used it so i went on the Microsoft website and tried to change
    it from there but it still wouldn't work .

EdgiestManx14, Jan 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but there's nothing anyone here can do to help you. The offer was not handled through support but through the Microsoft Store. You needed to contact the phone number provided in the email to claim the prize. It was also a time limited offer.

onyxishere, Jan 11, 2014
Thema:

1. i didn't get my free xbox one? - Similar Threads - didn't free

2. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  3. Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month: Hi! I was sent a promotional email stating that if I subscribed to Game Pass with PayPal, I'd be getting a code to redeem a month of service for free. However, I did not get it so I contacted...
  4. I didn't receive a free $5 gift card

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't receive a free $5 gift card: Awhile back my Freinds receive a $5 gift card in their messages from Xbox but I never received mine. 3c4cdf1f-ffce-4b21-b2e4-c943e079f48b
  5. I didn't get my free name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't get my free name change: I got my Xbox not to long ago and it gave me the name so about 5 to 6 weeks later i tried changing my Xbox username to TBG MANX559 and it said i already used it so i went on the Microsoft website...
  6. Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months: Good evening, I was asked by your online chat team to post here to resolve the issue of not having received my bonus 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription, which I qualified for after purchasing a...
  7. Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free: Hello I bought three months of gold during the promotion and I still haven't received my code. 00ebf3a4-a8aa-40b1-8869-f57409b109dc
  8. Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code: I was directed here by customer support. I participated in the buy three months of Gold get three free. I waited til the date (3-15-18) I was supposed to receive it by. I still haven't received...
  9. Didn't get free month after signing up with direct debit as stated in offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get free month after signing up with direct debit as stated in offer: hi guys hope you can help after signing up via derive debit I haven't recieved my free month and I am now without gold hope you can help thanks 4f7671c1-d909-406f-8622-eb7e3a0f0d94
  10. My new Microsoft account didn't come with a free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My new Microsoft account didn't come with a free trial: my new Microsoft account didn't come with a free trial and I don't know if it's worth it to purchase one 92f3b80b-02d2-4ae8-9c04-45b99a13af7f