I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

Discus and support I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ouchekkirabdelmouaine, Nov 18, 2019.

1. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

Hello dear friends

I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday.

On Xbox menu I saw new option <Claim your ultimate gift> with more gifts :

- EA Access.

- Discord Nitro.

- Spotify Premium.

I don't know if possible to get Discord Nitro instead of Spotify Premium gift.

Thank you

:)

ouchekkirabdelmouaine, Nov 18, 2019
  2. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  3. Punisher1247 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

Hey Dillard51, did you get the code or didn't ....

I also bought a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription as a new subscriber and it's been 10 days, I still didn't receive any email from Microsoft about the Spotify Premium.
  4. Jim _River Win User

Game Pass Gifts

I bought game pass ultimate and have not ever had Spotify premium and if the Spotify deal is over whats the point in getting premium?
  5. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

The promotion is only for spotify when purchasing the ultimate gamepass. Have you tried logging in with your microsoft account on spotfy?
    No, I didn't tried that, I will try that now.

Nothing, I just created new Spotify account but nothing happened.
  6. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

hi,

the ultimate gift is only for new subscripers i believe but you can contact support on your issue

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
    Yes, I'm new subscriber.

I will contact Xbox support.

Thank you for you time
Thema:

1. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - didn't Spotify premium

2. Didn't receive items from obsidian 6 pack sea of thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive items from obsidian 6 pack sea of thieves: Hi, I redeemed a code for the obsidian six pack a couple weeks ago and that was when I didn't have the game because I was planning on getting it when it released on steam. So today i just bought...
  3. My username changed to something I didn't want!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    My username changed to something I didn't want!!!: So basically my username got changed to something I didn't want I don't want that username! Please help me, I don't want to pay for it. I also cant even change my Profile Picture. THIS IS SO...
  4. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  5. Minha assinatura não acumulou???[Translation-My signature didn't accumulate???]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minha assinatura não acumulou???[Translation-My signature didn't accumulate???]: Tinha pago 1 real por um mês com o cartão de crédito do meu pai, porém ele teve que cancelar o cartão de crédito poucos dias depois, a assinatura expirava no mês 6, e então eu pedi para ele...
  6. Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.: I 100% sure that the program is recording, but suddenly it is stop recording like an error and I can't find my video in the folder. I want to know that I can recover the video? The program have...
  7. Didn't I own Forza Motorsport 6?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't I own Forza Motorsport 6?: Hi, my name is Mario. My question its, why I can't play Forza Motorsport 6 when I don't have Gold Membership? It says that I bought it, also when I "Bought" it, it wasn't with money, It said...
  8. I purchased a show (big bang theory) all episodes and one didn't download and one shows up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a show (big bang theory) all episodes and one didn't download and one shows up...: If I delete the show from my purchased movies and tv section then can I download it again or is it gone forever? 3a7c88ca-a536-4b37-b2e8-f1757a529cd3
  9. Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't find any Keys for Minecraft or Sea of Thieves: So,recently i've got an Xbox One S All Digital edition for birthday,the problem is that,in the box,it said that it came with a code to download Minecraft and Sea of Thieves,but i didn't find any...
  10. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...