I didn't get the codes

Discus and support I didn't get the codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't get 2 game codes which comes in promotional of buying 12 months xbox live gold in india from xbox one dashboard i do this same but i didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The GreatOne333, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I didn't get the codes

I didn't get 2 game codes which comes in promotional of buying 12 months xbox live gold in india from xbox one dashboard i do this same but i didn't get that the contact executive of xbox advise me to give my request at that page

:)

The GreatOne333, Oct 27, 2014
  2. I didn't get the code to get this game

I neefneed help with my Xbox one issue. I could choose 1 of 4 games. So I chose gears of war ultimate edition, but I didn't get the code in my email to get it.

UtterCypress472, Oct 27, 2014
  3. I didn't get the gem!

I spent my money at the Microsoft store in HK.But I didn't get the corresponding VIP gem.

吊打小逗比, Oct 27, 2014
Thema:

I didn't get the codes

1. I didn't get the codes - Similar Threads - didn't codes

2. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition: Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how...
  3. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  4. 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't: Microsoft told me that I had to come here to ask about a code that I was supposed to receive on Thursday for a $10 code about the wide Renown Xbox sale that's coming and I was on the phone for 3...
  5. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly: I redeemed a Game Pass Code but in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold, and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply. Cambié un Código de Game Pass, pero en la xbox parece que se aplicó a...
  6. I didn't get a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get a code: On december 6 i saw a promotion of 1000 free vbucks when you buy 3 months of gold and i went to talk to xbox support to know if i purchase and redeem a giftcard i could get my code for the vbucks...
  7. redeemed an xbox live 12 months code, didn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    redeemed an xbox live 12 months code, didn't work: good evening, I redeemed a code 12 months xbox live gold, the code was redeemed correctly, but now xbox live does not work, telling me "problem related to the search for previously purchased...
  8. Bought Xbox one x didn't get a Pubg download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox one x didn't get a Pubg download code: Hi, 2 days ago I bought the xbox one x and Pubg, fifa 19 and halo wars 2 from the Microsoft site, it has arrived today, but I cannot see a code for the Pubg even though it states it on the side of...
  9. Game Pass renewal promotion - Didn't get the codes for the Forza games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass renewal promotion - Didn't get the codes for the Forza games: Hi, I did the renewal for my Game Pass subscription and I still didn't get the codes for the free Forza games. It's been two weeks now and I was told in the chat that I should ask for them here....
  10. Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code: Hi, I've pre-ordered Black Ops 4 via xbox.com. It shows me that I will be charged with the price about 10 days before the game comes out. But I only received a confirmation email about this,...