I didn't get the codes

Discus and support I didn't get the codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't get 2 game codes which comes in promotional of buying 12 months xbox live gold in india from xbox one dashboard i do this same but i didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The GreatOne333, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I didn't get the codes

I didn't get 2 game codes which comes in promotional of buying 12 months xbox live gold in india from xbox one dashboard i do this same but i didn't get that the contact executive of xbox advise me to give my request at that page

:)

The GreatOne333, Oct 27, 2014
  2. I didn't get the code to get this game

I neefneed help with my Xbox one issue. I could choose 1 of 4 games. So I chose gears of war ultimate edition, but I didn't get the code in my email to get it.

UtterCypress472, Oct 27, 2014
  3. I didn't get the gem!

I spent my money at the Microsoft store in HK.But I didn't get the corresponding VIP gem.

吊打小逗比, Oct 27, 2014
Thema:

I didn't get the codes

1. I didn't get the codes - Similar Threads - didn't codes

2. I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate: Hello dear friends I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate subscribe on 09 octobre 2019, but until now I didn't get any Spotify premium gift, I'm checking my Email everyday. On Xbox menu I saw new option...
  3. I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.: AMD send me a link I clicked it It sent to Microsft redeem site code got redeemed but in Xbox Live App I cant play games. 38531b72-e23b-427a-89e9-cb0885425737
  4. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  5. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  6. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition: Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how...
  7. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  8. 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't: Microsoft told me that I had to come here to ask about a code that I was supposed to receive on Thursday for a $10 code about the wide Renown Xbox sale that's coming and I was on the phone for 3...
  9. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly: I redeemed a Game Pass Code but in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold, and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply. Cambié un Código de Game Pass, pero en la xbox parece que se aplicó a...
  10. I didn't get a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get a code: On december 6 i saw a promotion of 1000 free vbucks when you buy 3 months of gold and i went to talk to xbox support to know if i purchase and redeem a giftcard i could get my code for the vbucks...