I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April.

Discus and support I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April. I appeared early, I was logged in on Mixer with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZÉCOISO, Apr 25, 2019.

1. ZÉCOISO
    ZÉCOISO Guest

I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April.

I appeared early, I was logged in on Mixer with my Microsoft account.

I watched the whole stream and evern participated in the chat.

If you are tell me that there was a limitted chance to get it, why was I not qualiffied?

This is huge for me! Sea of Thieves is the only game I play, I have a the BlackDog clothes, I have all the BlackDog equipments and this is the only item that I'm missing! I want full transparency and a decent explanation on why others were qualified and
    me not?

I got known about the stream with Sea of Thieves tweets and the information that there was a chance, never been pointed out! Only during the stream, I heard for the first time the "MixPot" thing. What was promised to me was: watch the stream, on Mixer, logged
    in with your Microsoft account = The Ebony Flintlock is yours.

Why is a digital item not available to all the people who met the requirements above? Why are you doing this to so many loyal fans? A digital item should never run "out of stock" or should be considered for "limited quantity". I'm puting my heart on this
    and if you won't help me, Microsoft loses a customer for life!

:)

ZÉCOISO, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April. - Similar Threads - didn't Ebony Flintlock

2. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  3. Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return): Comprei um jogo, joguei um certo tempo, e não gostei dele, então quero um reembolso, como posso fazer isso? Translation: I bought a game, played it for a while, and didn't like it, so I want a...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds: I tried starting up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but the screen was all white. I reinstalled it, and it deleted all my worlds. Is there a way to fix this? de5ba0b1-5fbb-46bd-b655-9144cd55b238
  5. Sea of Thieves - Didn't receive ebony flintlock skin

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves - Didn't receive ebony flintlock skin: I watched the livestream on mixer as well as having my account linked to mixer during the stream and I'm yet to still receive a code, I've tried emailing the Sea of Thieves crew about the issue as...
  6. Didn't get the Ebony Flintlock Pistol after watching on Mixer (screenshot proof)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get the Ebony Flintlock Pistol after watching on Mixer (screenshot proof): Hi, I watched the mixer show a while back to get the Ebony Flintlock Pistol. I still have not received a code for it. My Xbox account and Mixer account are both @ [img]...
  7. Didn't Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol: About a month back I watched one of the Sea of Thieves live stream events that had the flintlock reward. I had heard it took awhile to get to your account in the game, but I still don't have it. I...
  8. Didn't get ebony flintlock pistol skin after watching stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get ebony flintlock pistol skin after watching stream: Hey guys, I watched the stream on March 22nd (on two computers) but never got the flintlock pistol skin in Sea of Thieves. The guys sent me here from their support. I made sure my mixer account...
  9. Didn't get a msg for ebony flintlock yet! plz help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get a msg for ebony flintlock yet! plz help: Hi, im here again, wouldt be nice if i can answer to a Reply so i dont Need to open a new post. In my last post i was told that i will get a msg to my xbox live message Center. I didn't found...
  10. Didn't receive my Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my Ebony Flintlock Pistol: Hello there, My girlfriend and I are playing Sea of Thieves together, and we both wanted that sweet ebony flintlock pistol. So during the second time that Rare went live on "Mixer", we both...