I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help

Discus and support I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i'm join in the gold rush event for korea member - http://www.xbox.com/en-SG/Goldrush/Terms purchase and registration 12 months live code (27/06/2014)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by l Karlstyner l, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help

i'm join in the gold rush event for korea member - http://www.xbox.com/en-SG/Goldrush/Terms

purchase and registration 12 months live code (27/06/2014)

i'm take the 9 arcade mail (04/07/2014)

mail contents

2014년 10월 1일부터 12월 30일까지 새 Xbox One 본체에 로그인하시면 Xbox One 다운로드 가능한 버 인

Ryse: Son Of Rome과 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition의 추가 콘텐 를 받을 수 있습니다.

(Simply log into your new Xbox One console between the 1st of October and 30th of December 2014 to redeem your games!)

and xbox one login (23/09/2014 UTC+09:00)

but didnt get the goldrush xbox one reward, 'ryse : son of rome' and 'killer instinct ultra edition'

please help me

:)

l Karlstyner l, Dec 19, 2014
  2. i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points

hi i need help i bought a xbox one s and i didnt get my 28000 rewards points can i plz get help

KingOfMayhem88, Dec 19, 2014
  3. email is all good can you help me get my other reward have been member since 2012 plz help

help me get my old reward i missed out on and new ones plz help gets my reward ww

BulgyTarsier649, Dec 19, 2014
  4. MrBryanR Win User

black opps 2 season pass

same with me except with the revolution promotion and the rewards error i am receiving. i recently bought the revolution for black ops II but am not receiving the 100 points for it and also when i start up rewards it says i have 400 points but in my console
    there is only 150 PLZ help and thx
  5. MIKU833 Win User

suspension lift

my account got suspended for no reason i DIDNT DO ANYTHING PLZ HELP!!!
  6. SWAGGATWINS1 Win User

i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone help

help me plz Xbox rewards team
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold Rush June 2014 - No Xbox One games codes sent

Sorry to hear it. I can only find this for the promotion which doesn't state getting two free games but I don't know what the original offer page stated.

www.xbox.com/.../Terms

You would need to contact your local phone support for more info on this.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one Goldrush 2 free games download codes not yet received.

Sorry to hear it. I can only find this for the promotion which doesn't state getting two free games but I don't know what the original offer page stated.

www.xbox.com/.../Terms

You would need to contact your local phone support for more info on this.
Thema:

I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help

1. I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help - Similar Threads - didnt goldrush promotion

2. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]
  3. gamepass didnt work ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepass didnt work ??: I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?...
  4. banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for something i didnt do: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  5. I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt received my season pass through the promo.: Hi my name is Alexis and in may i preordered Samurai Shodown due to a promo that SNK make, and for those who preorder the game before june 30 SNK gives the season pass for free. We are in August...
  6. bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought skate 3 to xbox one, didnt get skate share pack code: hello i bought a year or two ago skate 3 and didnt get the skate share pack code. how can i get it 7fa2fc0e-9a85-46d2-ad0f-499bf13bab5c
  7. Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help: Hello! Im very frustrated now after failed for over a hour. I just got this Resident evil 2 remake 3 days ago. First gameplay with Leon, im where you must find the electric parts after you have...
  8. didnt receive my vbucks=???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive my vbucks=???: I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it...
  9. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  10. Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one?: well the other I was playing old games of my childhood and realize I uses to play alot of tony hawk pro skaternon my xbox 360, but when I looked up the obly way to play tony hawk ok xbox one was...