I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help

Discus and support I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i'm join in the gold rush event for korea member - http://www.xbox.com/en-SG/Goldrush/Terms purchase and registration 12 months live code (27/06/2014)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by l Karlstyner l, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help

i'm join in the gold rush event for korea member - http://www.xbox.com/en-SG/Goldrush/Terms

purchase and registration 12 months live code (27/06/2014)

i'm take the 9 arcade mail (04/07/2014)

mail contents

2014년 10월 1일부터 12월 30일까지 새 Xbox One 본체에 로그인하시면 Xbox One 다운로드 가능한 버 인

Ryse: Son Of Rome과 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition의 추가 콘텐 를 받을 수 있습니다.

(Simply log into your new Xbox One console between the 1st of October and 30th of December 2014 to redeem your games!)

and xbox one login (23/09/2014 UTC+09:00)

but didnt get the goldrush xbox one reward, 'ryse : son of rome' and 'killer instinct ultra edition'

please help me

:)

l Karlstyner l, Dec 19, 2014
  2. i bought a xbox one s didnt get my reward points

hi i need help i bought a xbox one s and i didnt get my 28000 rewards points can i plz get help

KingOfMayhem88, Dec 19, 2014
  3. email is all good can you help me get my other reward have been member since 2012 plz help

help me get my old reward i missed out on and new ones plz help gets my reward ww

BulgyTarsier649, Dec 19, 2014
  4. MrBryanR Win User

black opps 2 season pass

same with me except with the revolution promotion and the rewards error i am receiving. i recently bought the revolution for black ops II but am not receiving the 100 points for it and also when i start up rewards it says i have 400 points but in my console
    there is only 150 PLZ help and thx
  5. MIKU833 Win User

suspension lift

my account got suspended for no reason i DIDNT DO ANYTHING PLZ HELP!!!
  6. SWAGGATWINS1 Win User

i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone help

help me plz Xbox rewards team
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold Rush June 2014 - No Xbox One games codes sent

Sorry to hear it. I can only find this for the promotion which doesn't state getting two free games but I don't know what the original offer page stated.

www.xbox.com/.../Terms

You would need to contact your local phone support for more info on this.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one Goldrush 2 free games download codes not yet received.

Sorry to hear it. I can only find this for the promotion which doesn't state getting two free games but I don't know what the original offer page stated.

www.xbox.com/.../Terms

You would need to contact your local phone support for more info on this.
Thema:

I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help

1. I didnt get the goldrush promotion rewards plz help - Similar Threads - didnt goldrush promotion

2. I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate: I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code? 7640c3b8-53ec-4a38-8de9-c3a9c582629f
  3. Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4: Okey so i bought a Xbox one yesterday and downloaded Forza Horrizon 4 which i had on my PC. I have use the same account on both my PC and my Xbox. Now i need to redo Everything and havent got my...
  4. didnt resive my epic coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didnt resive my epic coins: SO i bought xbox live gold + apexcoins in on package. After waiting for 2 weeks i never resived any apex coins but i did resive my xbox live gold imedeatly. So i wonder what happend with my epic...
  5. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  6. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  7. I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a gta bull shark from the store for 9.99 and didnt get my order: I bought a gta 5 cash card from the xbox store fot 9.99 and didnt get what i bought and thought i could get my money back ddf0b77e-603a-4045-8337-2dab591737c5
  8. My gt was changed and i didnt do it, any way to change it back without having to pay again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gt was changed and i didnt do it, any way to change it back without having to pay again?: I don't know who did it, but my account's gamertag was changed. It used up my 1 time free gamertag slot too, which is annoying since I was gonna change it to something else. Anyway I can contact...
  9. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  10. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]