I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks

Discus and support I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought xbox live with the 1k Vbucks on the 9th of dcember and i dind't got my v bucks yet 223f36fc-0b82-46c7-9a48-18b0ebe107b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SleetRoyale, Dec 31, 2018.

1. SleetRoyale
    SleetRoyale Guest

i bought xbox live with the 1k Vbucks on the 9th of dcember and i dind't got my v bucks yet

:)

SleetRoyale, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks - Similar Threads - didn't got promotional

2. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  3. I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.: AMD send me a link I clicked it It sent to Microsft redeem site code got redeemed but in Xbox Live App I cant play games. 38531b72-e23b-427a-89e9-cb0885425737
  4. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...
  5. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  6. 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't: Microsoft told me that I had to come here to ask about a code that I was supposed to receive on Thursday for a $10 code about the wide Renown Xbox sale that's coming and I was on the phone for 3...
  7. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for: Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is...
  8. Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times: I was playing call of duty wwII and purchased call of duty credits on Microsoft store and got charged 4 times for it 20 some dollars each and the credits never downloaded is there a way i can get...
  9. I didn't Receive or Got Back My CODBO2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't Receive or Got Back My CODBO2: I uninstalled the game a while ago. Then, I decided to reinstall it. I go to ready install and I looking through. I couldn't find the game at all like where didn't it went. It must glitched out or...
  10. I preordered the ultimate addition but I didn't get it instead I got the regular and preppers ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the ultimate addition but I didn't get it instead I got the regular and preppers ...: I pre-ordered State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition but I only got the original State of Decay 2 with the Prepper's Pack. I am sure I got it because I spent my 60 dollar check on the game. I'm not...