I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks

Discus and support I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought xbox live with the 1k Vbucks on the 9th of dcember and i dind't got my v bucks yet 223f36fc-0b82-46c7-9a48-18b0ebe107b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SleetRoyale, Dec 31, 2018.

1. SleetRoyale
    SleetRoyale Guest

i bought xbox live with the 1k Vbucks on the 9th of dcember and i dind't got my v bucks yet

:)

SleetRoyale, Dec 31, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Hello, just make sure that you are eligible for this promotion and that you are checking the account that made the purchase.

If after that you might want to contact customer support: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Sleet,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  4. applingrockstar Win User

Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

Didn't receive my vbucks promotion after 2 weeks and a day. Help.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

1k vbucks

The "buy gold and get 1k VBucks" deal says in the fine print it can take up to 1-2 weeks for it to be delivered to you, and I believe by Email.

Please be patient and also check your spam folder.
  6. calebbrooks Win User

1k vbucks

Not In any of my folders in my email
Thema:

1. I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks - Similar Threads - didn't got promotional

2. I got kicked out of an Overwatch match and got the message that I didn't have the rights to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got kicked out of an Overwatch match and got the message that I didn't have the rights to...: I had been playing Overwatch for most of the evening, about 2 hours, when I got a black screen as if the game had crashed. When I tried to relaunch the game it gave me the error message that I...
  3. I got minecraft Java edition and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got minecraft Java edition and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition.: I bought the Minecraft Java edition but did not get a code for the windows 10 edition, even when I go to redeem code there is none being sent to my email or has been sent in the receipt. Is there...
  4. just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...
  5. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  6. I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed Xbox Live Code from AMD but it didn't got activated.: AMD send me a link I clicked it It sent to Microsft redeem site code got redeemed but in Xbox Live App I cant play games. 38531b72-e23b-427a-89e9-cb0885425737
  7. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...
  8. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  9. 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't: Microsoft told me that I had to come here to ask about a code that I was supposed to receive on Thursday for a $10 code about the wide Renown Xbox sale that's coming and I was on the phone for 3...
  10. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for: Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is...