I didn’t receive my keys in RL.

Discus and support I didn’t receive my keys in RL. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased 5 keys for $4.99 and didn’t receive them. Thinking maybe just a bug, i bought 1 more for $1.49 and still didn’t get it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MakaTerps710, Aug 9, 2019.

1. MakaTerps710
    MakaTerps710 Guest

I purchased 5 keys for $4.99 and didn’t receive them. Thinking maybe just a bug, i bought 1 more for $1.49 and still didn’t get it.

:)

MakaTerps710, Aug 9, 2019
  2. xFad3dNovax Win User

Hi,

I believe there were problems with the purchasing services on 8/6.

If you did not receive them, and still have not been contacted about receiving a refund for the items, you should contact support here.

Hope this helped.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Please check if the purchase Shows up in your purchase history on your account.

In some cases it could take a while until the game recognizes the purchase.

If your purchase shows in your history you could try a power cycle.

To do that press the power button for ten seconds. After the console shuts down unplug the power cord for at least a minute. Than put the power cord back in and restart the console. This should fix the most problems.

If that don't solve the issue go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing. There you could set up a call back from the support team.
  4. MakaTerps710 Win User

I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

I don’t know how to post on the forums but I am having an issue receiving my keys in Rocket league. I spent $7.00 and didn’t receive my keys.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

I didn’t receive my rewards

Hey ISSAASSI 69! Did you log in to the mobile app 3 days in January? Did you earn the 5 achievements? Additionally, are you physically located in the same location as your set region? Post back and let us know!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Didn’t receive my reward

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum. Keep in mind that prizes are sent within the following month, so it would be too soon to have received anything for February.
Thema:

1. I didn’t receive my keys in RL. - Similar Threads - didn’t receive keys

2. I bought a game and didn’t receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and didn’t receive it: ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on sale during the free weekend. The weekend is...
  3. I didn’t receive the refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive the refund: Why i didnt recived the money 7a94caf6-51d8-4e4b-a306-260ca644ed6e
  4. Didn’t receive my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive my vbucks: I purchased 3 month xbox live with a 1,000 vbucks and never recieved my vbucks i need help please. It’s been more than 2 weeks. b7363a6a-23b3-4be7-a6cd-08f9420b4a80
  5. Redeemed points but didn’t receive anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeemed points but didn’t receive anything: I redeemed points for xbox live gold and 3montgs of gamepass but didn’t receive yhem. Now im out 41,000 points. How do i get points back? 4e6f8996-82e0-4bcd-916b-bc63701798ff
  6. RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code: I was supposed to receive a code for 2 million GTA $ for my RDR2 preorder, but did not. Live support sent me over here to y’all. 67d86cd8-aca2-4bdc-94de-25838f600855
  7. Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $: ive pre-order RDR2 but have not received my code promo for my 2 million cash bonus for gta v it would be appreciated if anyone could help me with this. It’s been over 7 - 10 days. Thanks...
  8. Didn’t receive e3 mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive e3 mixpot: Hi all, I watched the Xbox e3 stream from my phone on the mixer app and made sure I was signed in and was watching the official stream. I’ve given it a little over a week and still nothing so...
  9. Didn’t receive mixpot rewards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive mixpot rewards 2018: I watched both events in their entirety twice. Once live and then on demand on Mixer, and haven’t received anything for the mixpot. Anyone else having issues? cb84afdc-df60-4d99-9d38-68ea6945bca4
  10. Didn’t receive E3 Mixpot from Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive E3 Mixpot from Mixer: After one week of the E3 Mixer streaming from Microsoft, I still haven’t received the Mixpot. Can you please validate? Gamertag: Mixer account: Miye_Reloaded Thanks...