I didn't receive the free Limbo offering while beeing a day one adopter.

Discus and support I didn't receive the free Limbo offering while beeing a day one adopter. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I've had the xbox one since 25-11-2013, but never received a message regarding the free Limbo offer. I've been in contact with costumer support and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TrippinKaos, Feb 6, 2015.

1. TrippinKaos
    TrippinKaos Guest

So I've had the xbox one since 25-11-2013, but never received a message regarding the free Limbo offer. I've been in contact with costumer support and they said I needed to send proof, so I did almost two months ago (10-12-2014). Then I contacted support
    again roughly a month ago, somewhere in january, because I still didn't receive any confirmation at that point. They said things were in process, but so far I haven't received any code at all. So today I contacted costumer support once again and they send
    me here.

Can someone help me with my issue? Also I have the proof of purchase and wanted to insert here, but somehow it gave me an error while trying. If needed I could obviously send it through mail or something.

:)

TrippinKaos, Feb 6, 2015
  2. Donair X
    Donair X Guest
    Limbo Code Missing

As a day one adopter I received a code for downloading Limbo but it seems to have disappeared now that I've gone to redeem it.

Donair X, Feb 6, 2015
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Limbo

Phil Spencer mentioned in a tweet it's got something to do with the Day One achievement - Phil Spencer on Twitter: "@TiagoO_EXiLE Limbo was for our early XBOX One customers, Day One achievement people."

Eurogamer however got a response saying it for people who used their console during the launch weekend - Limbo launches on Xbox One free for early adopters • Eurogamer.net

Might be that people get it if they have one or the other or have done both (I know for me I got my console on day one and have that achievement).

amardilo, Feb 6, 2015
  4. I didn't receive the free Limbo offering while beeing a day one adopter.

Hey there TrippinKaos!

Sorry to hear that you did not receive a Limbo code and for any confusion this may have caused. For the full details regarding who was eligible for this offer, please check out this
    post here. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please feel free to create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps
    that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Feb 7, 2015
Thema:

1. I didn't receive the free Limbo offering while beeing a day one adopter. - Similar Threads - didn't receive free

2. I didn't receive a free $5 gift card

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't receive a free $5 gift card: Awhile back my Freinds receive a $5 gift card in their messages from Xbox but I never received mine. 3c4cdf1f-ffce-4b21-b2e4-c943e079f48b
  3. Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3-month Xbox Live and Get 3-month free - didn't receive bonus months: Good evening, I was asked by your online chat team to post here to resolve the issue of not having received my bonus 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription, which I qualified for after purchasing a...
  4. Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive promotion code for buy 3 months get 3 free: Hello I bought three months of gold during the promotion and I still haven't received my code. 00ebf3a4-a8aa-40b1-8869-f57409b109dc
  5. Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive free 3 month Gold code: I was directed here by customer support. I participated in the buy three months of Gold get three free. I waited til the date (3-15-18) I was supposed to receive it by. I still haven't received...
  6. Didn't receive my 3 month free Groove Music code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my 3 month free Groove Music code: I have been on to Xbox support about my Groove Music issue and I have these reference numbers, [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] regarding it. The bottom line is, I signed up to 30...
  7. I didn't receive my free month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my free month.: I redeemed a 3 month subscription card and at the screen to put it into affect, it said "3+1" for the months of xbox live that i was going to receive. i redeemed it and it says my subscription...
  8. I bought an XBox One S 2TB for 2 free games the crew and another. I didn't receive any games?? ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an XBox One S 2TB for 2 free games the crew and another. I didn't receive any games?? ...: I bought an XBox One S 2TB for the promotion of receiving 2 free games, The Crew and another game of my choice. I received my XBOX one S 2TB but no free games? I contacted support and they...
  9. I didn't receive my free game - Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my free game - Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime: I bought a 12 month gold subscription as part of a promotion that offered the free game mentioned in the subject line. I have spoken to two different customer service agents through your online...
  10. Possible solution if you didn't receive the Groove 3-month free promotion code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Possible solution if you didn't receive the Groove 3-month free promotion code: Call and after explaining that you didn't get the promotion as promised, SAY YOU WANT A REFUND FOR THE MONTH YOU PAID FOR. IF THE PERSON YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH DOES NOT CONFIRM THAT THEY CAN...