I didn’t receive the refund

Discus and support I didn’t receive the refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why i didnt recived the money 7a94caf6-51d8-4e4b-a306-260ca644ed6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aryarahmani, May 14, 2019.

1. aryarahmani
    aryarahmani Guest

Why i didnt recived the money

:)

aryarahmani, May 14, 2019
  2. DrunkenAcid Win User

Hi aryarahmani,

With refunds, it can take up to 7-10 business days to receive the refund, depending on your bank. If you have not received the refund within that time frame, reach out to support again to find out what may have happened or what is going on. If they have
    provided you with a transaction ID or ticket number, make sure you have that on hand when calling back in for support and a quicker turnaround.
  3. aryarahmani Win User

4. Paul1708 Win User

5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Arya!

Thanks for responding and letting us know you've requested a refund, it was reviewed and it was denied. Best track to take is to respond directly by replying to the email you received containing the denial to ask them for another review and state
    your case. It can sometimes take them about 24 hours to respond, but you should have another communication from them within 48 hours. If you
    still have questions I would then suggest you
    Contact Support

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

I hope that this helps out and I thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

You really didn't provide us enough info to be sure we point you in the right direction or know what refund you are talking about.
Thema:

1. I didn’t receive the refund - Similar Threads - didn’t receive refund

2. I didn’t receive my keys in RL.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn’t receive my keys in RL.: I purchased 5 keys for $4.99 and didn’t receive them. Thinking maybe just a bug, i bought 1 more for $1.49 and still didn’t get it. 414cd5c0-a21c-4ca1-90df-8b77d3d9d068
  3. I bought a game and didn’t receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and didn’t receive it: ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on sale during the free weekend. The weekend is...
  4. Didn’t receive my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive my vbucks: I purchased 3 month xbox live with a 1,000 vbucks and never recieved my vbucks i need help please. It’s been more than 2 weeks. b7363a6a-23b3-4be7-a6cd-08f9420b4a80
  5. Redeemed points but didn’t receive anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeemed points but didn’t receive anything: I redeemed points for xbox live gold and 3montgs of gamepass but didn’t receive yhem. Now im out 41,000 points. How do i get points back? 4e6f8996-82e0-4bcd-916b-bc63701798ff
  6. RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code: I was supposed to receive a code for 2 million GTA $ for my RDR2 preorder, but did not. Live support sent me over here to y’all. 67d86cd8-aca2-4bdc-94de-25838f600855
  7. Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $: ive pre-order RDR2 but have not received my code promo for my 2 million cash bonus for gta v it would be appreciated if anyone could help me with this. It’s been over 7 - 10 days. Thanks...
  8. Didn’t receive e3 mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive e3 mixpot: Hi all, I watched the Xbox e3 stream from my phone on the mixer app and made sure I was signed in and was watching the official stream. I’ve given it a little over a week and still nothing so...
  9. Didn’t receive mixpot rewards 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive mixpot rewards 2018: I watched both events in their entirety twice. Once live and then on demand on Mixer, and haven’t received anything for the mixpot. Anyone else having issues? cb84afdc-df60-4d99-9d38-68ea6945bca4
  10. Didn’t receive E3 Mixpot from Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive E3 Mixpot from Mixer: After one week of the E3 Mixer streaming from Microsoft, I still haven’t received the Mixpot. Can you please validate? Gamertag: Mixer account: Miye_Reloaded Thanks...