I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate

Discus and support I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code? 7640c3b8-53ec-4a38-8de9-c3a9c582629f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BerkinÖlmez, Dec 4, 2019.

1. BerkinÖlmez
    BerkinÖlmez Guest

I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code?

:)

BerkinÖlmez, Dec 4, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. Flymonkey102 Win User

4. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

It's been a week since I purchased the Ultimate Game Pass and I am still having this issue of no QR code. No codes have shown up in my emails, it hasn't auto redeemed or even shown up in my discord inventory, and not even a message from Xbox Live.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is

There any way to redeem it now or have i wasted it?
    If you have to code already you should be ok till the 20th just redeem on the discord app
  6. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

Thema:

1. I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate - Similar Threads - didnt recevied Discord

2. My game pass didnt work,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass didnt work,: I don't have my account automatically login, and when I click to sign in, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem? 8fb7b03d-bbd7-4321-908c-c1d4dfe7bea4
  3. contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund: purchased 17$ in game currency never got it in game. how do i tell microsoft b10b1244-b0c0-4e12-8ceb-41cda83140de
  4. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt: I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to...
  5. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  6. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  7. So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist: So as stated above i had to make a new email and start from square one. i lost a GT with 120k gamer score. Ive built it back up so its whatever at this point but my issue is my GT is linked to an...
  8. How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?: Just bought a xbox one s dont want it in insider club program and when I choose too unenroll it says please use account that enrolled the console too unenroll. Does anybody have a solution?...
  9. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  10. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282