I didnt recieve the promotion

Discus and support I didnt recieve the promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't get the promotion for $5 after availing one month Xbox Live Gold subscription on June 23, 2015. I have contacted Xbox Support and provided SR:... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Myyron-03602BE1-EDC9-4F1B-A384-A423BDA44C9D, Jul 1, 2015.

1. I didnt recieve the promotion

I didn't get the promotion for $5 after availing one month Xbox Live Gold subscription on June 23, 2015. I have contacted Xbox Support and provided SR:
    [Mod Removed]. Please help. Thank you.

:)

Myyron-03602BE1-EDC9-4F1B-A384-A423BDA44C9D, Jul 1, 2015
  2. didnt recieve code?

I didnt recieve any microsoft message about the Fan Appreciation Gift Promotion, and the gears of war collection promotion. (I own All gears of war games)

GsA iLLuZionZz, Jul 1, 2015
  3. xJOELZERx
    xJOELZERx Guest
    Did not receive crimson alliance characters

Last year I bought toy solders cold war, bastion, fruit ninja kinect, twisted shadow planent, and from dust, all on the day they came out but didnt recieve my promotion for the free crimson alliance charactors. can i still get my code.

xJOELZERx, Jul 1, 2015
  4. I didnt recieve the promotion

Hey, Myyron! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. I didnt recieve the promotion :)

Misses Quinzel, Jul 8, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Myyron! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  6. Michel huibregtse Win User

Error 831188FE

I still didnt recieve any E-mail
  7. EmptyStatic Win User

Just got the $75 Xbox Promotional code ad on my Xbox 360

Just wanted to let you all know that I recieved a message with my $75 promotional credit. Did you recieve your yet?
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

didnt recieve points

Hi TheTMurph92. Rewards Credits will be awarded 96 hours after the offer end date. Hang tight!
  9. XGC NIGHTSLAYER Win User

didnt recieve credit

Which offer are you looking for credits from? If it's the Ghost Recon offer, keep in mind that credits for that offer will show as pending about 15 days after the game shipped as long as you purchased a physical disc from microsoftstore.com
    i bouhgt the Standard edition so i should be getting 10,000 credits
Thema:

1. I didnt recieve the promotion - Similar Threads - didnt recieve promotion

2. Didnt recieve an archievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt recieve an archievement: I finished Halo CE coop in legendary and something happend and i didnt recieve anything cf1a1afc-58ed-4031-9404-d5661c81e4fe
  3. didnt recieve points

in XBoX Rewards
    didnt recieve points: i never received the 5,000 points for preordering forza 7. 6211e877-0a03-4e6d-af53-433467ecbf6f
  4. Didnt recieve my e3 mixpot rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Didnt recieve my e3 mixpot rewards: Hello, I watched the live E3 stream on Mixer and never recieved the Mixpot Rewards. I spoke with Support and they told me to contact Rewards Support in this open forum for resolution. Gamertag is...
  5. didnt recieve my 10 doller xbox currency help

in XBoX Rewards
    didnt recieve my 10 doller xbox currency help: I used my bing points to get 10 dollars in xbox currency but never received it I got the sms msg for the confirmation code I put it in havene receive a email since...
  6. Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too: No mixpot after watching full e3 show. Didnt recieve mixpot. 0a6b8597-13c0-4124-87df-1bb32b2162a1
  7. I didnt recieve my voice pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt recieve my voice pack: all my friends see the finals and already recieved his pack , amd me i didn’t receive nothing , i dont know if ai because i change my gametarge three days agoo, but i see all the finals with my...
  8. Didnt recieve Rainbow Six Vegas 1 Code (Siege PROMOTION)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt recieve Rainbow Six Vegas 1 Code (Siege PROMOTION): I purchased Rainbow Six Siege awhile back and received the Vegas 2 code with purchase but trouble receiving Vegas 1. PLEASE HELP! 30499d2d-8c3f-4f34-9c1f-c69a7ee49cc1
  9. didnt recieve r6 credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt recieve r6 credits: i bought the year 2 edition of rainbow six siege but i did not recieve all the content listed in the bundle i would really appreciate if some one could help me the content missing is the 600r6...
  10. Sea of thieves, didnt recieve black dog pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of thieves, didnt recieve black dog pack: Hello , I preordered sea of thieves and i didnt get the black dog pack. Could you please help me. Cheers. 8f93bf02-a9bf-4b15-90ec-7200ce369bf9