i didnt save a code and i would want it back

Discus and support i didnt save a code and i would want it back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so i pre ordered fallout 4 and i recived a code for fallout 3 i didnt activate it at the time and its gone now i was on microsoft support and they gave... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeathWolf324, Jan 4, 2016.

1. DeathWolf324
    DeathWolf324 Guest

so i pre ordered fallout 4 and i recived a code for fallout 3 i didnt activate it at the time and its gone now i was on microsoft support and they gave me this code 1320663258 could i get the code back ?

:)

DeathWolf324, Jan 4, 2016
  2. stormcloak destroy whiterun?

thx, relieved to hear. i actually went down the imperial route the first time, but i encountered a bug when stormcloaks invaded whiterun and i didnt have a back up save that went far enough back to where i could avoid the bug but couldn't. so i wasn't
    able to continue the game, despite being at level 40 something. was devastated and didnt want to start the game again. i quit for like 6 months and just started playing again. this time i'll have some back up saves

Chipz and Cola, Jan 4, 2016
  3. View Kush
    View Kush Guest
    My Account

Hello Microsoft My Account Dubzu Was Banned Today And The Reason Is Unauthorized Gamertag Recovery Money Exchaned Services And Trying To Get Someones Login And Pass Which I didnt Do So I Also The Money Exchanged Game Services I Didnt Know It Was Against
    Code Of Conduct And I Want to seee if I Could get my account back that i would be grateful for

View Kush, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Waj2010-D2BB60C7-349 Win User

How do I continue the single player campaign?

i have battlefield 4 played for about 4 hours. wanted to quit the game, but it didnt give me any option to save. thought it would save automatically but it didnt. WTF!!!
  7. Chipz and Cola Win User

stormcloak destroy whiterun?

thx, relieved to hear. i actually went down the imperial route the first time, but i encountered a bug when stormcloaks invaded whiterun and i didnt have a back up save that went far enough back to where i could avoid the bug but couldn't. so i wasn't
    able to continue the game, despite being at level 40 something. was devastated and didnt want to start the game again. i quit for like 6 months and just started playing again. this time i'll have some back up saves
  8. Ruben AEchenique Win User

I didnt receive what i want in fortnite

I can see the purchase, already do the power thing, but i cant contact the support theres no option to contact for, and i need my money or my vbucks
  9. Julian_ Win User

I didnt receive what i want in fortnite

Thema:

1. i didnt save a code and i would want it back - Similar Threads - didnt save code

2. I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not get a refund and i didnt know there was refunds at the time i thought that was a...: I played the games for 30 minutes or 20 minutes and i asked for a refund because that was the other games that i wanted and i did not know that was a old game i thought it was a new game and i...
  3. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  4. So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    So years ago i went to renew my XBL and it said that my account didnt exist: So as stated above i had to make a new email and start from square one. i lost a GT with 120k gamer score. Ive built it back up so its whatever at this point but my issue is my GT is linked to an...
  5. How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you unenroll a console from a account that didnt enroll it?: Just bought a xbox one s dont want it in insider club program and when I choose too unenroll it says please use account that enrolled the console too unenroll. Does anybody have a solution?...
  6. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  7. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  8. deleted old xbox account but it didnt delete?

in XBoX on Windows
    deleted old xbox account but it didnt delete?: So i used to have an Xbox one but i recently traded it in. When i did i thought i deleted my old account which was attached to this name (). Now that im on PC i went to make a new account but my...
  9. I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate: I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code? 7640c3b8-53ec-4a38-8de9-c3a9c582629f
  10. They didnt Save it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They didnt Save it...: I made today a 15 Minutes Stream. But i cant find a folder or anything like that where i can find my Stream as a video. Just to take a look that all works well with my stream. they are exist a...