I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

Discus and support I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been apart of the preview program for over 6 years and for some reason I don't have the cloud gaming feature on my main Gamertag but it works on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XTR3MEx, Oct 17, 2021.

1. /u/XTR3MEx
    /u/XTR3MEx Guest

I have been apart of the preview program for over 6 years and for some reason I don't have the cloud gaming feature on my main Gamertag but it works on my other alt gamertags for some reason?

submitted by /u/XTR3MEx
    [link] [comments]

/u/XTR3MEx, Oct 17, 2021
  2. kipson_10 Win User

ask

3. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox lost, can we play our games on a new one?

Any digital games or DLC you paid for are tied to the account that paid for it and the gamesaves are auto synced to the cloud.

I've got an Xbox One X and Series X and I have the digital games on both of them.

As for the gamesaves, whenever you start a game on your new console the game will sync with the cloud to download the gamesave.
  5. User0451 Win User

Unable To Save Game Manually

Xbox Series X.

Is it due to cloud storage problem?
  6. dempup Win User

Save data Xbox one to S

Hi CWade2

All your Xbox One save games is saved in the Cloud, so they are fully accessible when you move to the Series S/X. Just install the game on your new console, an you are ready to pick up where you left off.
Thema:

1. I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - access Cloud Gaming

2. Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1: Hi everyone, So I was playing Forza Horizon 5 and other games via Game Pass through Cloud on Chrome - my device is Macbook Air M1. Everything was going smoothly but all of a sudden this morning I...
  3. 2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC: Hi. I have a Series S and ended up setting up a second profile because my son was playing a lot and had in-game purchases that meant I couldn't just get him an Xbox and have him start from...
  4. Forza horizon 5 early access on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 early access on xbox cloud gaming: fully a sham. bought the premium add ons thinking id get early access to the game on cloud but i still have to wait to the 9th need a refund this should of been a disclaimer if you wherent...
  5. What if we make games more accessible without a controller on cloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    What if we make games more accessible without a controller on cloud gaming?: What if we just add the basic Xbox controller to every game on mobile and add a special touch filter for games who have a specific layout. submitted by /u/Dievogel6949 [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access: I have the XBOX game Pass Ultimate subscription on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.6. When I go to the Game Pass app I do not have the option for "Cloud". I only see "Console" and "PC". How do I get...
  7. Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help: Ive been apart of the beta testing since day 1 and i am now having trouble signing into my account. Anyone else having trouble? submitted by /u/Cliffrw209 [link] [comments]
  8. Lost Access to Cloud Gaming Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access to Cloud Gaming Beta: [IMG] A while back I received an xbox message that I now had access to the cloud gaming beta and for some reason just went to log in and got this page. I've used it numerous times with no...
  9. How Would I be Able to Access a Invite to the Xbox Cloud Gaming on Pc?

in XboX Insiders
    How Would I be Able to Access a Invite to the Xbox Cloud Gaming on Pc?: I have been subscribed to the ultimate gamepass for 2 months now and I still can have not gotten an invite email to use the one feature I paid for. Is there a request ability or something to get...
  10. How to access xbox cloud gaming on pc

in XboX Insiders
    How to access xbox cloud gaming on pc: Hello can anyone tell how to access xbox cloud gaming on pc as i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate. Thanks ! submitted by /u/codalgojam [link] [comments]