I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification

Discus and support I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE ACCESS CODES, how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielGarcia skrpro, May 17, 2021.

1. I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification

:)

DanielGarcia skrpro, May 17, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Hacked Acct

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox

With Two step verification turned on the only thing that I can reccomend is to try and regain access to that email that you no longer have access to.

The account recovery form is not going to help you out with the Two step verification turned on and neither will xbox support.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Account details

5. onyxishere Win User

Impossible security measures!

6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Ganer tag changed

As long as you have access to the account you can set it back as long as the image complies to standards set by xbox team.

I would strongly suggest setting up 2 step verification

2 step verification

This will greatly increase your account security
Thema:

I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification

1. I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification - Similar Threads - access warzone account

2. Can’t access Xbox Device Portal in Dev Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access Xbox Device Portal in Dev Mode: I’ve enabled and paid for dev mode, but typing on the url for remote access does not work. Im only getting a message saying my browser can’t open the page. I’ve connected to the network and...
  3. Unable to access my settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access my settings.: Very similar problem with another problem(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_acc/cant-access-my-xbox-privacy-settings/7f6b1de6-b1dd-47e4-a802-f103b44836ad), I can't access my own...
  4. Asked twice "Let this app access your information?"

in XBoX on Windows
    Asked twice "Let this app access your information?": I got the message about let the app access my info twice or even three times for every new game I started. [img] After accept it, I got two or three e-mails about this app. [img] it's...
  5. Error when attempting to reset password, can't access email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when attempting to reset password, can't access email: Hello everyone, yuki here i have a issue with password reset.. Everytime I attempt it gives me this error . I have credit card information on this account and badly need access to it again as well...
  6. Dolby Access + Xbox Wireless Adapter on Warzone

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Access + Xbox Wireless Adapter on Warzone: I don't know why it is only a problem specific to Warzone. When using the Xbox Wireless Headset via Xbox Wireless Adapter on PC and activating Dolby Atmos for Headphones, the audio simply does not...
  7. Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games: All of a sudden i am unable to join a COD Warzone game and it is continually searching. I also try to join a multiplayer game and it lags out at the loading screen and says lost connection to...
  8. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare Warzone online access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of duty modern warfare Warzone online access: Im trying to play Warzone online and my game keeps telling me that it is unable to access online servers. I am able to access online with every other game i own but not warzone online. Ive tried...
  10. Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone: I recebtly had my hard drive fail on ne, and while reinstalling my games i found that Call Of Duty; Modern Warfare only gave me access to Warzone, despite being installed fron the same disc ive...