I do not have back my xbox series S controller

Discus and support I do not have back my xbox series S controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Sergio Mass and live in Mexico. I have a problem with the repair area. In january 1st I had a problem with my controller, the right stick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SergioMass Domínguez, Jan 27, 2022.

1. I do not have back my xbox series S controller

Hello, I'm Sergio Mass and live in Mexico.

I have a problem with the repair area. In january 1st I had a problem with my controller, the right stick started to moved by its own all time and I claimed the guaranty.In that moment i only had 1 month with mi Xbox series "s".

The january 4th I send the controller to the repair area and they send me back an email , they told me "We are going to send back your controller tomorrow, it takes arround 10 or 12 days to arrive"

I wait more than 10 or 12 days to arrive and I didn't have any solution to my problem. They always tell me "Sir, you have to wait 3 or 5 days more, we need to investigate whats is goin on"

The last time a talked to the customer service (yesterday), they told me "You had better wait 10 days more".

I'm really angry and bored with that problem and I hope you can help me.

Report number: 1534820469

Order number: 1533685548

:)

SergioMass Domínguez, Jan 27, 2022
  2. mareledanut Win User

What controller you use?

I have the standard Xbox One S controller and i will use the Series X controller when it releases.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Retrocompatibilidad con anteriores mandos en Xbox Series S/X[Backward compatibility with previous controllers on Xbox Series S / X]

Hello CapitanYT,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have some questions on the compatibility of Rockband and Guitar Hero controllers with the Xbox Series X/S. Currently there is no information regarding the compatibility of these controllers, it is only known that
    the Xbox Series X/S will support controllers that are usable with the Xbox One.

I hope this information helps.
  5. SvenTheDragon Win User

Next Gen Consoles

Thank you!

also, I have another question that I forgot to add to the original post:

Will Xbox one controllers work with the Series x and Series s? I'm thinking about getting a new controller because my current one is pretty old.

one last question: do controllers bought from the Design Lab have headphone jacks on the bottom?

Thank you so much!

-Sven
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

I do not have back my xbox series S controller

1. I do not have back my xbox series S controller - Similar Threads - series controller

2. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  3. Xbox Series X controller has wrong mapping through bluetooth.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller has wrong mapping through bluetooth.: I just recently bought an Xbox Series X (Core) controller and updated the firmware, but I'm running into an issue where in several games, while the controller is connected through bluetooth, the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...: Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam,...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Not really sure where to go about posting something like this, so apologies if this isn't correct. Almost two months ago I bought an Elite Series 2 controller from the Microsoft website...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Input Lag - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Input Lag - Xbox Series X: Has anybody else had an issue with their elite controllers being laggy at certain points? I’ve played Rainbow Six Siege for years now and about 2/3months ago, it started to be really laggy at the...
  7. Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc: When I use the charge and play kit to connect my series X controller to my PC it vibrates so the USB, wire and controller all work but my controller only connects to my xbox and I can't control...
  8. Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller: I've been trying to revert my upgrade to firmware 5.13.3143.0 since my wireless connectivity seems to have problems, and analog stick response is weird. I'm on PC, Windows 10, and don't have an...
  9. Failure to downgrade a Series X controller upgrade

in XboX Insiders
    Failure to downgrade a Series X controller upgrade: I'm on Windows. After upgrading to the latest firmware, my controller has been losing wireless signal occasionally, and the analog stick's responsiveness became a little wonky When I run the...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.: Hi, My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 had to be sent off to be repaired/replaced at the end of 2021 for bumper issues. Five months later and the same issue has happened again but I now...